🍀Baby Maker👾

Requested by Zonahfandomforever I know you requested it will John but for the sake that I do not follow Mikey as much. And since he's technically not Roadtrip anymore I'm going to put a story together with him and a Roadtrip member. I'm sorry if you don't like it because of that but even though I did change if I really do hope you like it.

Flashback= Italics

*Mikey's POV*
"It's just this one time," I said to the beautiful boy in front of me. "I don't care. I just want you," he said and our lips met. The kiss turned into much more.

Things were not suppose to go like that. Not with him especially. Jack Duff. An old band mate. Someone who had fallen head over heels for me.

Trust me. I loved him. Just not like he wanted me to. I knew it was my last night there so I gave him what he wanted. I gave him what he wanted and left.

"How could you?" He screamed at me over the phone. "I told you it was only the one time," I said. "You didn't say you'd just leave after," he said and I could hear him crying now. But what I said I meant. I didn't love him so why would I stay.

*Jack's POV*
I wish I could say I hate him but I don't. I can't. I love him with my entire heart. And he broke it.

He made me believe he cared but then he left. He left me alone again.

"Jack are you okay?" Brooklyn said from my bathroom door. I had been in here all morning throwing up. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

I lift my head slightly looking at Brook. "Does it look like I'm okay?" I said and Brook shook his head. "I didn't mean in that way," he said and I sighed. "Of course not but I'll be fine," I said and Brook sighed sitting next to me. He was the only one I would talk to since Mikey left. The only one I could talk to.

"You've been like this for a week. We should get you checked out," Brook said. I knew what he wanted to say. He was the only one who knew what happened between Mikey and me.

"N-no," I stuttered out. "Then take this," Brook said handing me a pregnancy test. He walked out of the room then knowing I would want to be alone either way.

I sat there and stared at it for the longest time. Before finally saying fuck it and taking it. "Brooklyn!" I called after walking out and leaving it on the counter.

He was already in my room waiting for me. "You want me to check it?" He said and I nodded. He pulled me into a hug and we stayed there for a couple minutes. He walked in and grabbed it bringing it out.

I didn't have to look at him to know what it said. His face gave me my answer. I was instantly in tears. "How am I suppose to do this?" I cried as Brook just held me close.

I look down at my stomach now resting a hand over it. It has been months. He hasn't even called or texted. He just disappeared. It's like k never existed.

Andy had talked to him for me and convinced him to meet me at a cafe. We'll meet him. So that's were I am now. Sitting at a table waiting for him to walk in.

"Mike," I called as soon as I seen him walk in. His huge smile dropped as soon as his eyes landed on me and to be honest it really hurt.

He seemed to look around looking for any excuse not to see me but found none so he walked to the table and sat across from me.

"What?" Is all he said. "Can we not talk?" I asked and he just sighed. "You just want to talk about that because you're in love with me. What happened happened just because I knew I was leaving. I don't love you," he said and I flinched.

"See. You only wanted to talk about that. Can't you take a hint and realize I don't want to talk to you," he said. He got up but as soon as he did so did I, revealing my stomach to him for the first time. The table had been hiding it otherwise.

"No, this is what I wanted to talk about," I said. He shook his head. "N-no," he stuttered out. "You don't love me, I can live with that. But what about your child?" I said. "T-that's not mine," he said and took off our the door.

Before I could fully process anything, I felt arms go around me from behind, the persons hands resting on my stomach. "Let him believe what he wants to. You are strong enough to do this and I am right by your side," Brook said. I sighed my eyes staying on the door before travelling to my stomach.

No hate towards Mikey or anything. This just kind of happened. I hope you guys like it.