Leo x Inu! reader (Wisdom Tooth)

Start from the beginning

I roll my eyes and pick her up "okay, okay, see you in a bit-" "one more thing!" I turn around and ask "yeah?" "Please record everything she does." "You mean for research?" I ask confused "no, I just wanna know how she acts when she's crazy." Donnie starts to laugh, so I just walk out with (Y/n) in my arms and shut the lab door loudly. "You guys are all immature jerks!" I yell out and set my girlfriend down on the couch, but my yell woke her up. "Hey (Y/n)..... you doing okay?" I ask her as I cup her face, she jumps and says "only my boyfriend does that. Get away from me you look alike!"

She rolls off the couch and to the floor "ow... I thought I was indestructible- what did you do to me you Leo-look-alike-imposter you?!" She asks as she stands up. I raise an eyebrow "I'm not an imposter, I'm your boyfriend- and you were never indestructible. (Y/n), just calm down-" "oh yeah.. you remind me so much of my boyfriend, Leonardo Hamato. Are you Da Vinci DiCaprio?" (Y/n) asks as she puts her head on my plastron, a goofy smile on her face. I laugh and say "no, I'm Leo, the one you know and love-" she gasped and looks me in the eyes.

"Really?? Or are you his secret twin brother Lea?! It's all becoming clear!" (Y/n) says as she gasps again, I laugh a little and say "even if I did have a twin bro, that name is a girl name." (Y/n) just shook her head saying "you look so weird" she starts to cup my face very softly. "What are you?? Are you a magical person?? You must be so magical, you had to change your appearance. To one that I know!!" Her tail began to wag again, which caught her attention very quickly. "What's that?! Am I part monster?! How does my boyfriend love me??" She began to cry.

I look at her shocked and hug her tight saying "I love you!! Tail or no tail, look at me (Y/n)" she looks up at me with glossy eyes "I'm a turtle. I make no judgements-" "ya know for a magical turtle, you are so much like Leo" she says and hugs me. I furrowed my eyeridges and stare off into the distance as she says "Leo is always so understanding. He also has these caption-captivating cobalt blue eyes, I get lost in them sometimes. Shhh, don't tell him that, he'd get all lovey-dovey with me, even though I enjoy it, we get made fun of."

We are just looking into the others eyes "how did this get from crazy to make me wanna kiss you??" I playfully ask, she dramatically gasps and playfully slaps me. "I told you I have a boyfriend!! Leo!! Someone's hitting on me!" She screams and runs. I watch as she literally only runs around the couch and looks back at me "there you are. You should've seen the imposter, he looked exactly like you!! It's just he kept on being a pervert. I missed you, I think I went through a portal-" I hug her tightly and say "well I'm glad to have you back."

She giggles and turns into a dog, she looks up at me with her doggy ears pressing against her head as she barks, I'm guessing she forgot about being part dog. She starts to bark crazily as she paces in circles, looking like she's chasing her own tail, so I pick her up. "Think of being human (Y/n), you're not a dog" I say, she tilts her head in the cutest way ever and changes back. I'm holding her in a bridal style somehow now, she laughs and says "thanks Leo, I'm needs a nap. Let's naps togethers" she says and starts to fall asleep in my hold, so I decided to take a nap too.

~Bonus Ending~

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-a few hours later when you wake up-

I yawn as I begin to wake up "what'd I miss?" I groan out as I look around, noticing I'm in my boyfriends hold, but I see Raph walking by. "Finally, one of ya woke up, you have got to see this video I recorded earlier" Raph says and sits next to sleeping Leo. He takes out his T-phone and shows me a video..... of me acting like a complete idiot in front of Leo. I groan and facepalm "how could I act so stupid??" I ask myself as I heard Raph say "hey. Give that back!" Leo picks me up and begins to run with Raph's T-phone in hand as he runs with me in his hold.

"Erase the videos (Y/n)!" Leo says as he runs away from the guys, who are now chasing us, so I quickly send me the videos and erase it. When they finally sent I erase them from Raphs phone and say "hey Raph, catch!" He barely caught it. I smile and hug Leo "thanks Leo, you're the best" he nods and runs into his room saying "let's watch a movie. Your pick, I'll start some popcorn" I nod and say "we don't need popcorn, let's just stay in here." He nods but pulls me close to him, I can feel his hot breath against my ear "ya know the guys are stupid, don't let them get to ya."

I blush from his words and he goes just far enough to pull me close to kiss him, the kiss being both sweet and passionate, my smile grows big. My tail wagging as I kiss back, when we separated I say.......

"Okay, now let's watch the videos so I can see just how stupid I was."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood