Chapter sixty-five*

*Warning!! Smut!!

Third pov:
It's late at night, Kai came to the waterfall, he knew today would to be the last day for him to see Sehun. For now at least. He felt his heat getting closer each passing day. He gazed at his reflection in the water, his eyes only shut for a second. He then squeaked in fright, from feeling arms wrap around his waist. "Sehun you scared the living shit out of me!!" Sehun chuckled and awed, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean startle you... oh and carful with that dirty mouth yours or our pups are coming out cursing like sailors." Kai laughed and lightly punched the alpha in the chest.
Their laughter died down, Kais smile then fell, the young alpha tilt his head. His face twisted in concern, "Kai, what's wrong love?" The omega cleared his throat, holding back his tears. "I want to say it... but I can't... I-I can't even tell you why because it-it won't let me..." the tears broke free from the omegas eyes. Sehun shook his head, "I don't understand..." Whenever Kai tried to speak the truth to the alpha, it was like his throat was clenched shut. His voice sucked out of him, "What if you wrote it down?" Sehun suggested, but Kai shook his head, "I've tried... but the paper burns to ash... as if what I'm doing is a crime." Sehun pulled the crying omega into a tight embrace. Kai held the alpha right, "I-I don't know I will be able to see you again.... but please trust me Sehun.... w-whatever happens, p-promise me you'll be by my side..." The alpha nod his head with no hesitation, "I promise... I'm always with you Kai, I will always wait for you, I will always support you, and so help me if I could, I would give you the universe." Kai cried harder, they pulled away. Sehun cupped the beautiful, yet rosy, tear stained cheeks, in his hands. Their lips connected into a passionate kiss, as if it would be their last.
Sehun sighed, "I feel as if this might be our last night together for a while, I want to show you something my father showed me earlier... he took my mother there, so I would like for you to see it." He took the omegas soft hand in his, pulling him and leading them away from the waterfall. Kai watched how the waterfall shrunk as they got further away from it.

When close to the location, Sehun covered the omegas eyes, until the surprise came into the alphas view. Sehun then uncovered the elders eyes. Kai was in awe at the sight before him, seeing a cute, small wooden cabin. "Oh Sehun, It's beautiful...." the alpha grasped the omegas hand and lead him inside the cozy cabin. Kai gazed around every detail of the room. He sat on the bed, his eyes glistened at the fireplace. They both got comfortable, taking off their hoodies, shoes and socks.
Sehun made hot chocolate, sense the fall breeze got cooler each passing night. Kai sighed as he snuggled into the alphas chest. They gazed into each others eyes, Sehun tucked a hair behind the omegas ear. "I can't help but get lost in those beautiful eyes of yours. Just pools of water that drown me.... I never want out." Kai giggled, "Sense when did you become the flirty and cheesy type?" The young alpha chuckled, "I have no idea, I've been making love with you for the past few days-mph!?" Kais hands held the alphas face, as he gave the alpha a heat filled kiss. He then moved and straddled his legs on the alphas lap. Sehuns hands held the omegas thin waste with a possessive grasp. They separated for needed air, a string saliva connecting their swollen lips. "Could you make love with me again alpha?" Sehun growled lowly from being called alpha, the omega squeaked from flipped over. Sehun kisses the omegas neck, who let out sweet moans. Their crotches grinned against each other, Sehun groaned. "Oh Kai baby, I will show you my love in so many different ways." He trailed his hand under the omegas shirt, pinching and teasing the sensitive nipples. Kai moaned out the alphas name, his needy hands gripped the alphas shirt. Kai whimpered, "off... please-ah!! Sehun!! Fuck!!" He screamed out from the alpha palming against his clothed bulge. "Not until I see your beautiful body first baby," the alpha said in a husky voice. Sending shivers down the omegas spine. Kai nod his head frantically, as he took each garment of clothing off. Sehun helping with the pants, "Oh my, what's this?" The alpha questioned, tossing the omegas pants somewhere in the room. Kai immediately covered his blushing face. The omegas breath hitched, from the alphas hot mouth near his leaking cock. Sehun hummed, "Omega, look at me baby." The omega slowly moved hands away and gazed at his alpha, swallowing a lump in his throat. "Now could you tell alpha what this beautiful thing is." Sehun palmed the omegas member through the thin material. Kai's head rolled back with a moan, "P-Panties... lace panties... They looked comfy a-and I thought you might like them..." Sehun let out a low growl, bringing two fingers near his omegas mouth. Getting the idea easily, the omega took the fingers in his mouth and sucked. Lubing them up with his saliva, until Sehun was sure it was enough. "Hands and knees baby," watching the omega shift and do as told, purring from the sweet praises he got from the younger. Kai yelped from getting spanked, whimpering in need. "Please alpha...." Sehun chuckled, "What is it baby?" Kai whimpered, lightly hissing from a small heat cramp, "I want you inside," the omega begged. "Ah baby boy you haft to earn alphas cock, if you don't cum in these pretty panties. Until I chose when to stop prepping you, then you can have alphas cock. Will be my good omega and do that?" Kai nod, yelping out a moan from a harsh slap on right ass cheek. "Words baby boy," The omega felt weak from how deep the alphas voice got. "Yes! I'll be a good omega for alpha." Sehun smirked, tracing his fingers down the curve of the elders spine. "You sucked my fingers so well baby, they're still nice and wet," he said. Moving the lace, that is covered in the omegas natural juices. Shifting the material to the side, exposing the omegas wet entrance. The omega let out a long sinful moan. A single finger thrusting into his tight hole. "Shit baby, how are you still this tight?"
Kais back arched from another finger being inserted, "A-ah-alpha!" Sehun later slipped another finger in, aiming for omegas prostate. Making the omega let out a louder, higher pitched moan, his arms giving out from the pleasure. His body spasmed, shaking and trembling from the sensitivity. Sehun is wanted nothing more than to paint the omegas body with hickies and bites, but he knew couldn't, for certain reasons. So he chose to use his free hand to take the omegas member out. Satisfied from the omega not cumming yet. He then started abusing the omegas prostate as he jerked the elders twitching and throbbing cock. That was aching to be touched, "Cum for me baby, you did so good for me my omega." The moment the alphas thumb graced over the slit and strings of white came shooting out. Kai moaned loudly from the hard release. His body trembled, Sehun pecked kisses on the omegas lower back. "Move onto your back baby boy," the alpha softly ordered, the omega slowly turned over. Kai watched the alpha undress, Sehun hissed from his hard member now free from his constricting jeans. Kait bit his lip, his limp cock twitched, growing hard again. Sehun went back on the bed and hovered over the omega. Their lips connected and danced, as the alpha slid off the lace panties. He gave his member a few strokes before lining up to the omegas slick and very sensitive hole.
Kai spread his legs wider, lacing his fingers with younger's hand together. Sehun leaned in near the omegas ear, his hot breath sent shivers down the elders spine. "Kai, don't be afraid to tell me stop if it's too much, ok baby?" The elder nod, Sehun kissed his lips as he slowly slid in. Kai moaned in pleasure, no pain evident, so the alpha started at a slow pace. "Alpha... faster... p-please..." Kai panted out. Their hands untwined, Sehun placed his hands on the omegas small waist. He pulled out to the tip and slammed in, making sure to aim for the omegas sweet spot. Loving how the omegas back curved, hearing the beautiful high pitched moan escaped past his swollen, plump lips. The alpha repeated the action, slamming into the sweat spot a few more times. Before speeding up and pounding into the tight heat. Making more of the omegas sweet slick leak out. "Sehun!! Alpha!!" Kai felt overwhelmed with the feeling, he always loved how his alpha knew how to pleasure him. Always knowing what drove him crazy. Tears fell from intense pleasure, feeling his orgasm reaching. "A-alpha!! Gonna cum!! I'm-AH!" Kai cried from the alphas big, warm hand wrapping around the base of his cock. Keeping him from releasing, Sehun shook his head, "Not until my knot swells baby boy." He sped up his thrusts, he leans down and kisses the omegas lips. Kais nails dragged down the alphas back, drawing a little blood.
The knot then started to swell, Sehun released the omegas member from his grasp. "Cum baby boy," the omega then came hard for a second time that night, making his walls tighten around the alphas member. Sehun groaned from the warm walls tightening, but kept his fast pace, thrusting into the sensitive prostate. Kai was now felt extremely sensitive, whimpering from the overstimulation. Sehun gripped the elders waist as he pounded inside the smaller male, as his girth grew bigger, the warm walls got tighter. His thrust soon got sloppy, his knot caught the rim. Making it harder to thrust, the knot finally popped. Sehun growled out moan mix groan, as he released inside the omega. "Fuck, Kai..." he let out a shaky groan and stuck his nose into the omegas neck. Kai let out the a breath he didn't know he was holding. He didn't scream in pain like from the other knots in the past week. Maybe it was is heat, which is odd, it feels like it suddenly ended. He's never even felt the alpha come this much before. Sehuns body trembled from the hard orgasm, once he was finally done cumming, his body went limp, falling on top of the elder. Of course not putting all of his weight on the omega. They both panted hard, now having to wait for the knot to die down. But honestly, they want to stay together for as long as possible.