Chapter eleven

Taehyung's pov:
I sat at my desk signing one paper after another, moving the finished files into a separate pile. I take the papers for the fall party coming up soon. I already had people putting up the decorations, also putting a tent up, incase it rains, or if it storms then I'll postpone and move the party to a different date... then maybe Hoseok might actually be able to go. I shake my head, why do I think he will actually go? I can't get my hopes so high for this omega? I turn my gaze towards the window, seeing the clear sky, the pink, purple and orange mixed sky, notifying me that it's way past noon.
My mind the wandered, to that omega again, he is so... so very different. Like his eyes, brown like chocolate, his smile, that always makes my heart skip a beat... those dimples that make themselves present whenever a small smile appears on his plump lips... again that smile... that beautiful smile I honestly could think about it for days, maybe even years.
Why is this omega always on my mind?
I couldn't be in love with him... I couldn't possibly trust him completely... he could do the same thing she did.
A knock on my office door broke me out of my thoughts. I then shout "come in!" Seeing that beautiful omega enter, shutting the door on his way in. I study how walks up to my desk, seeing what he wearing, a white blouse, tucked into a knee length, gray skirt. Gray flats that matched his skirt, it also defined his slim waist perfectly. I fake coughed, watch him laying a stack of papers down.
I took them, scanning each paper over, nodding my head. Deciding that I'll look at them all later, so I set the pile of papers to the side, along with other papers that I need to look at. Hoseok was then about to leave, I shot up from my seat and shout, "Wait!"

Third pov:
Hoseok froze, his hand on the handle, his heart racing a million miles an minute. He turned and glanced over at the alpha, "Yes Tae?"
"I-I would like to speak with you for a minute, if you don't mind... please..." Taehyung stuttered out. Hoseok nod and gave the alpha a soft smile, as he made his way back over to the alphas desk. Nervous about why the alpha wanted to speak with him, but stood patiently in front of the desk, his hands behind his back, as he patiently waited for the alpha to speak. Taehyung stood still, feeling like a fool, leaning his hands against the desk, his head down. His face turning a light shade of pink.
"I need your help on ordering the food and drinks for the party... could you call some of the numbers you found for me please."
The omega nod, confused on why the alpha was acting so strange, but he pushed it away, thinking the alpha had a lot on his mind.
"Yes sir, I can definitely do that for you," he stated softly and held a soft, calm look on his face. "Is there anything else you need Taehyung?"
Taehyung's head rose up to look at the omega and slowly nod. "Um yeah, a-are you free tonight... b-by any chance?"
Hoseok's eyes widen in shock, his gaze dropped down, biting his bottom lip, thinking. He didn't have any rehearsals or meetings, Jimin is about to pop and so is Namjoon, so he didn't really want to bother them. Hoseok shook his head while still biting his lip, trying to hide his smile by piercing his lips in a straight line.
"No, I'm free, w-why do you ask?" The omega shyly stuttered our, feeling his begin to race even faster.
Taehyung scratched the back of his head with his hand, beyond nervous to ask such a simple question and he didn't know why.
"I-I was wondering if you would like to get some coffee with me?" A heart shaped smile spread onto the omegas face, making Taehyung's heart skip. That smile was definitely brighter than the sun itself, both of them suddenly felt their tattoo marks grow warm. Yet, they didn't glow, so once again, they let it go, thinking nothing of it.
Hoseok's cheeks had a dust of pink on them, he nod his head softly, "I would love to TaeTae." The alphas breath hitched a little from hearing the omega call him that nickname. Usually only his close friends and family called him that, but hearing it come out of the omega, made his world stop. The head alpha shook his head, trying to pull himself together, but of course was failing. A box smile spread on his lips towards the omega, "So I guess I'll meet you down at the lobby after work then?" Hoseok smile didn't die down for a second, excitement spazzing throughout his body.
Hoseok nod, "Yes, I will see you then TaeTae," not really paying attention to the nickname slipping past his lips. Hoseok left the head alphas office shutting the door on his way out.
He bolted down the stairs, instead of taking the elevator, because his adrenaline was out of control.
He entered his office, shutting the door and leaning his back against it and letting out a sigh, as his back slid down the door. 
Jimin and Namjoon were cuddling on his couch. While Jin sat in the single chair, all three turned their heads, watching Hoseok's actions.
Jin whistled, "Wow someone's in a good mood," chuckling at the cute sight. Breaking Hoseok from his little trance, he was smiling like crazy.
"Oh Jin-hyung... you have no idea... T-Taehyung is taking me out for coffee after work!"  Hoseok shouted and brought his knees to his chest and resting his chin on on his arms, that draped over his knees.
Jimin gasped, squealing in happiness, "I knew Tae had a thing for you!! After what happened in his last relationship, I honestly thought he would never date again." Hoseok looked at the omega confused, but decided not to ask about it, it wasn't really any of his business.
Hoseok felt his phone vibrate in his skirt pocket, he pulled it out, seeing he got another text from the unknown number.
"I wouldn't get to close to that alpha if I were you omega..."
Hoseok only shrugged it off, ignoring the odd message.

As for Taehyung, after watching the omega leave. He fell back into his chair sighing like he was in cloud nine, which he was. Still not believing himself for even asking the omega out for coffee. He wouldn't really call it a date, but it was better than nothing and it was a good start.