Chapter forty-seven

Two months later....

Third pov:
"Mr. and Mrs. Jung! It is a pleasure to finally meet you!"
Mr. Jung glared at the alpha in front of him, crossing his arms over his chest. "And who are you?" He snarled out. The other alpha chuckled, "The names Josh, I came from the Kim pack, You're omega son.... is more special than you think," he spoke out.
Mrs. Jung's eye narrowed in confusion, "How is our slut of a son so special?" Josh smirked, holding out a book, about the history and myths of tattoo marks. "I hope you don't mind, but to explain this, I might be here a while," the alpha stated. Mr. Jung leaned back in his chair, "We're all ears."

Hoseok was rubbing his lower back, after bringing in the last box of his kids stuff. He ended up selling the house with his furniture, only packing what he needed. Him and Taehyung have been together for two months so far. Taehyung came into the twins room, seeing the omega rubbing his lower back. The alphas brows furrowed in concern, stepping up to the omega. "You ok love?"
Hoseok jumped from the sudden question, he didn't even notice the alpha because he was so out of it. The omega sighed, as he nod his head, "uh yeah, my back just hurts... that's all."
"Why don't you go lay down, I'll take care of the rest," the alpha offered.
There was then a knock on the front door, Hoseok smiled softly at his mate, pecking his cheek. "I'm fine hun, that must be Namjoon with the twins," the omega then head downstairs. Taehyung sighed in a bit of irritation, mainly worry for the omega. Hoseok's been acting off lately and he had no idea why. Hopefully it's nothing bad, hopefully.

Hoseok opened the door seeing his kids bolt into the house. Namjoon smiled fondly at the two pups, the omega stepped outside, closing the door behind him. His eyes shifting the ground, clearing his throat.
"You two doing ok Hoseok?" Namjoon's asked, his voice sounding a bit worried. "Um yeah, everything's fine, it's just.... I'm going through some, changes right now..." Hoseok mumbled, not really wanting to say what's on his mind just yet.
Namjoon was tempted to ask the omega for a bit more information, but he didn't want to push it. "I heard Taehyung has a lot of morning shifts for the next few months, something to do with another pack." Hoseok nod his head, sighing heavily, and crossing his arms. "Yeah, I know, I can tell it's going to be a bit stressful, but oh well, we figure it out." Namjoon nod his head, "I haft to go, I'll see you later ok Hoseok?" The omega smiled and nod, watching his friend walk along the short walkway to his car. 

Hoseok pecked his pups heads, watching the rise and fall of their chests, as they slept peacefully. The omega sighed, as he made his way to the bathroom. Starring at the counter, picking up something with a shaky hand, gripping it tightly and holding it against his chest. Letting out a shaky breath, hiding the object in vanity drawer, wiping the tears away from his face. Splashing cold water on his face, before stepping out and heading out to the living room. Sitting down on the couch next to the alpha, letting out a heavy breath. Taehyung picked up the omega and sat him on his lap, hearing a little squeak of shock come from the elder.
"What's wrong Hoseok baby? You've been a bit off lately, it's worrying me," the alpha asked softly, his arms resting around the omegas thin waist. Hoseok relaxed into the alphas chest, laying his head on the younger's shoulder. "Just not happy about the other Pack issue that you haft to deal with..." the omega answered, which was partially truthful to the younger.
Taehyung hummed, "You're Luna now, you know that right?" Hoseok nod his head slowly, his head hung low, as he fiddled with hem of his baggy pink shirt. The alpha then nuzzled the omega head, "I promise to make things right Hoseok baby, I know these next few months will be a bit harsh, but I promise, everything will be ok." Taehyung said in a deep voice, pecking a kiss on his mates cheek.
There was then a silence between the two, but soon the alpha broke it. He cleared his throat, "I have something for you..." the alpha said, as he took out a small wrapped box, from the drawer of the coffee table. Holding it in front of the omega, for elder to take. Hoseok glanced at the alpha confused, but took the box with a slow hand movement. Untying the white ribbon and unwrapping the red paper, revealing a small black box. Hoseok glanced at the alpha again, more confused, Taehyung only smiled softly. "Open it love..."
Hoseok opened the box slowly, with a shaky hand, gasping and cupping his mouth with his hand.
Taehyung pulled out a chain around his neck, that held the his mother's stone necklace, along with the moonstone ring Hoseok got him. The omega could only stare at the alpha shocked.
"Even after everything I did, every night I would lay awake, never able to get you off my mind, I still wore it, not on my finger because I was still blinded... an idiot, selfish even... yet I simply couldn't take it off... when I was told by my father you were having twins, everything, starting from that New Years night haunted me every night... the past four years, I never took it off because I still loved you, yet I was scared and a coward.... I never deserved your forgiveness, but you still gave it to me.... my father gave me that ring, five years ago, it was my mother's wedding ring.... he-he um... he told me to give it my mate. And who would've thought, that I would fall head over heals for my destined mate and for him to give me a ring that looks similar to my mothers wedding ring.... I almost thought you were proposing." He lightly chuckled out, as silent tears ran down both of their cheeks, Hoseok sucked in a shaky breath.

"Will you marry me Jung Hoseok?" Taehyung nervously asked, "I'd get down on one knee for you, but I remember you told me you wanted a simple proposal. Not over the top, simple, and you haven't been feeling well either, so I thought I'd do it while cuddling." He rambled out, his heart beating out of his chest, nerves building high.
The omega, faced the alpha, their eyes locked for what felt forever. Was it to early for the alpha to ask such a question, the alpha thought. Yet again, he had already marked the omega as his. "Will you?" Taehyung asked in a small voice.
Hoseok nod his head, taking the ring out and slid it onto his ring finger, of his left hand. Glancing at the alpha, a soft smile appearing on his lips, nibbling on his bottom lip in the process. As he grasped the younger's hand and ran his fingers through the alphas dark locks, then wiping the tears away with thumbs.
Taehyung cupped the omegas cheek, the elder leaning into the touch, as he wiped the tears away from the omegas red cheeks, using the pad of his thumb. Only making the omega cry harder, connecting their foreheads.
Taehyung sucked in a hitched, shaky breath, sniffling, "I'm so sorry Hoseok... I still hate myself so much.... I'm so very sorry... so sorry..." he gasped out.
Hoseok choked on a laugh mixed sob, shaking his head, "Shut up and kiss me alpha." Taehyung chuckled along, both tilting their heads, leaning into a warm, love filled kiss.
Pulling away from the short, simple kiss, the alphas knuckle graced under the omegas chin.
"Happy Birthday Kim Hoseok..."
The elder broke out into short fit of laughter, squeaking, from being picked up by the alpha, bridal style.
"Lets get to bed now beautiful..."
Hoseok hummed, resting his head against the alphas shoulder, taking in the pine scent, as he was carried upstairs to bed.