Chapter twenty-six

Third pov:
Hoseok ended up at his friends house, Namjoon was in full panic mode, seeing his friends state. Helping him to the bathroom to clean up, but the second Hoseok got into the bathroom, he rushed to the toilet, throwing up everything in his stomach.
Namjoon helped Hoseok cleaned up a little bit, but the poor omega couldn't stop crying. And was now on the couch, sobbing into Jimins chest. Rubbing his friends back with a circle motion. Hushing and whispering sweet words to his broken friend. Yoongi was cuddling his friend from behind, hate could not even describe what everyone felt towards the head alpha. He doesn't even deserve to be called an alpha, they all thought he was in love with omega and had forgotten all about his past.
Yet, instead, the alpha had the guts to make Hoseok cry for what felt like hours,he ended up crying himself to sleep. Jimin shifted him down onto his lap, using the pads of his thumbs to wipe away the old and new tears from his friends face. Jin came up, giving his friend a sad smile, slowly picking up the sleeping omega and carried him to a spare bedroom to rest. Everyone followed behind, watching Jin lay Hoseok down on the bed. Namjoon slowly, but steadily, placed his hand on his friends belly, feeling the slightly hard bump. Placing his ear against the bump, using his wolf ears to help him hear the pups heartbeat, sitting up and giving a single nod. Everyone sighed in relief, knowing that both the mother and pups were physically ok, despite how stressed and heartbroken the omega is at the moment. Namjoon head over to a closet, taking out some blankets, draping them on top of the omega.

Hoseok told them everything that happened, but in a very broken and scratchy voice. They feared that Taehyung wouldn't believe him, but they didn't know he would go this far, and almost breaking the omegas arm, and breaking him down mentally. The circumference of his wrist had a painful looking bruise, in the shape of a hand print. It broke their hearts into million pieces, seeing their usually happy and hopeful friend, so broken. Everyone head out of the room, leaving the omega to rest, Jin shut the bedroom door on the way out, all walking out to the living room and sitting down in a random spot.
Jimin let out a shaky breath, "He can't dance, I've seen him pass out, many times this month alone... even the other day, we were just dancing for fun and he fainted... I'm going to haft to make sure he doesn't force himself to dance. That means his group won't be able to do the competition this summer..."
Yoongi nod and hummed in agreement, "Especially in the summer heat... but I have a feeling Taehyung is going to be harsh on him... very, harsh." Him and Jimin both sigh in irritation, fearing for their friend and what could happen.
Yoongi snapped his fingers, "I have an idea, well kind of, I could help Hoseok produce a song after he gets off of work, either at his apartment, here, or our house. Jimin could help him out with the choreography for the song, I want him to sing his song though, just because it's his, not mine, but yeah... it's a rough idea for in case he and his group haft to perform in the competition. He can maybe, maybe, sing and do a few dance moves, but not to much."
Jimin nod his head, along with everyone else following into the idea, processing Yoongis words, thinking that it was worth a shot.

A month later, beginning of May...

Hoseok's pov:
I knocked on the French door, entering, once I heard the dark voice yelled for me to come in. He doesn't even glance up at me, not even for a second, he gives me the cold shoulder instead. I can't even see him as an alpha anymore, ever sense I told him about my pregnancy and him forcing me to continue dancing. I can only see him as a selfish, self-centered, monster. Taking advantage of his head alpha position, but I still remember how kind hearted, sweet, and gentle alpha he was to me... now he is as cold as dry ice.
I let out a soft sigh, as I place the summer competition plans down on his desk, turning on my heal to leave.
"I better see you dance at the competition Mr. Jung." His cold tone made my body go stiff, the fact that he doesn't even call me by my name anymore, makes my heart shatter even more, if possible. I feel tears begin to peek in the corners of my eyes, bitting my bottom lip, trying keep myself together. I sniffed, nodding my head, as I let out a shaky breath. "Ye-yes s-sir..." I stutter out, then left the room as quickly as possible.