Chapter fifty-one

Third pov:
"You see Mrs. Jung, your sons offspring, will be powerful and strong. You will have the strongest and most powerful alpha for your pack." Josh said, after explaining to the omegas parents, about Hoseoks gift.
Mr. and Mrs. Jung glanced at each other, then back at Josh. "It's a deal, bring him back, if he's not carrying Taehyung's pups, then do what you please with him. But if he is carrying, then we wait," Mr. Jung said. Josh nod, bowing, "I will not disappoint you," he said, then left with a terrifying grin on his face.

Few months later...

Hoseok sat at his desk, that was now re-located in the head alphas office.
He told his friends and his soon to be Father-in-law about the twins.
He bit his inner cheek, in deep thought, as he read a paper.
Taehyung left to go check on the kids in the hidden room, kissing his mates temple before leaving.

The cinnamon scent then hit the omegas nose, his head shot up, seeing the familiar female omega in their office. She saw the omega and glared, crossing her arms over her flat chest.
"What are you doing in the head alphas office slut?" She spat. 
Hoseok had to hold his breath, he hasn't had morning sickness, well, all day sickness, for two, almost three months. But the second he smells cinnamon or anything with cheese, he gets sick to his stomach. He had to take deep breaths, before clearing his throat and glaring back at the female.
"You? You shouldn't even be here, you don't work here anymore and I have every right to be in my alphas office," he retorted back. She rolled her eyes, eyeing the sitting omega up and down. "You've lost a lot of weight, again, why? Are you trying to look good for the head alpha? Well guess what, he only likes omegas that can give head, keep his cock warm, and actually bare pups without losing them." Hoseok cocked an eyebrow, as he slowly stood up from his seat. As the female got closer to him,"Oh how priceless! You even spread your legs for a random alpha, who was it this time? That alpha Kim Seokjin? Or Jackson?" Only to receive a smack across the face, Hoseok's eyes glowed a sapphire blue, to a violet purple.  She stared at him in shock, "You just smacked me..." she gasped out. Hoseok chuckled halfheartedly,
"So you do have a brain in there, that's great. Now get out of my office!" He shouted, as he pointed at the still open door. His violet eyes were like daggers, sending shivers down the females spine. She shook her head, glaring back at the pregnant omega.
"You don't deserve to be a mother! You're a selfish slut! Who ran away from you own pack!!" The female shouted, her scent spiking, making Hoseok's head spin. His face grew pale, and his eyes dulled to pastel purple, "You're scent is making me sick, so please leave!" He shouted as held the back of his hand against his nose. She smirked, releasing more of her pheromones, making the omega cough. Hoseok leaned against his alphas desk, his pale, violet eyes glared at her, "You call me selfish, when you're, purposely, releasing pheromones towards a pregnant omega..." he weakly said, hold his aching head. He coughed into his hand, his eyes widened when he saw blood on his shaky hand. He then felt his nose starting to run, wiping it with the back of his hand, only to see more blood, he cursed under his breath. Glaring at the female, "Leave!" He snapped, as she laughed at him, then growled. "Not my fault that you're a weak omega," she said through gritted teeth.

Meanwhile, in the hidden room, the head alpha could smell the cinnamon scent through the wall, he called his father, telling him there was a problem. His father immediately took action to help his family.
Mr. Kim entered his sons office, clearing his throat and getting both of the omegas attention. "Can I help you with anything Ms. Lee?" He asked, his eyes glancing at the very pale omega behind her. She put on a fake smile, acting innocent, her face falling into a fake pout, pointing a finger at the omega behind her. "This bloody omega hit me. He should be punished alpha!" She shouted, beginning to fake cry. Mr. Kim rolled his eyes, and awed, "Oh you poor thing, come here," he said with a monotone voice, opening his arms out, as the female ran into his arms. Fake crying into his chest, Mr. Kim pat her back, seeing Taehyung quietly exit from the hidden room, shutting the bookcase/door behind him. Heading near the office entrance, making it look like he just came into the office.
"Want to know what I really despise... lying brats," Mr. Kim spat, as he dragged the shocked female out of the office. The female gasped when she saw the head alpha, "Taeddy bear!! Please help me!!" She pleaded, while fighting against the elder alpha.
Taehyung glared at her, "Get her out of here and tell the body guards to make sure she never gets back in this building. And let everyone know if they mess with my family, then we will, have problems," his eyes were red, k-nines bared and gritted as he spoke. His father nod, dragging the screaming female out of the room. Taehyung closed the door, his red eyes went back to normal. He turned on his heal and bolted to the pale, panting omega.
Hoseok collapsed into the alphas arms, his head in the crook of the alphas neck, breathing in the pine scent. The alpha rest his hand on the almost seven month old bump, it was still pretty small, but it was definitely bigger compared to when he first saw it. He smiled when he felt the pups kicks, and didn't sense anything to be wrong, and grabbed the box of tissues that sat on his desk.
The couple then melted down to the floor, Hoseok sat on the alphas lap, his eyes closed, as he sighed in content. His nose buried in the alphas scent gland. While Taehyung cleaned up some of the blood with the tissues, keeping one placed against the elders nose.
"Mama ok?" Masumi asked in a small voice, as he and his sister came through the hidden door. They both ran into the office, the omega smiled, his face no longer pale and his eyes back to their deep brown color, some dry blood was on his face and on his and his alphas shirt from his bloody nose, but it stopped once he was near his alphas scent. He nod and opened his arms to his pups, they immediately ran into their mother's embrace. "Mamas ok my sweet babies, mama's ok," he said, as he pecked both of their cheeks. "W-What 'bout de puppies?" Boni asked, her big doe eyes, full of worry for her unborn siblings. Hoseok cooed, showing his famous heart shape smile, nodding and taking his twins hands, placing them on his bump. Their faces lit up when feeling the pups movements, kicks and punches.

Later that night...

Hoseok came back into his and Taehyung's bedroom, after tucking the twins into bed. He was in a pink, silk night gown, his bare feet lightly tapping against the wooden floors, while rubbing his lower back. The alpha sat on the edge of the bed, watching his mate enter. The omega blushed and giggled, "What are you looking at Tae?" Taehyung shrugged, resting and propping back on his hands, "Am I not allowed to look at my beautiful future wife?" Hoseok's brow rose, his hands resting on his hips, as he stepped between the alphas legs. The elder draped his arms on alphas shoulders. Taehyung sat up and snaked his arms around the omegas waist, pulling the omega closer. Pecking butterfly kisses on the thin arms, massaging and working his fingers into the elders lower back. Hoseok's head rolled back, as he sighed and moaned in content, whispering a 'thank you' to the young alpha.

Hoseok sighed, "How do you still love me? When I'm the size of a whale Tae," he whispered with a pout, but started to break out in a fit of giggles. From Taehyung placing multiple kisses along the omegas neck, chest, cheek, everywhere. He hummed, "Well, according to the doctor, you are actually too small, considering you are carrying identical twins, again... and you, my love, are beautiful, worth more than finest gem. And lord, you must always have that pregnancy glow, because you always have that constant sparkle in your eyes... any type of light that shines on you... you are.... like a star... the sun itself.... you're so stunningly gorgeous Hoseok." The younger spoke, feeling like his breath was taken away. The omega rolled his eyes, he scuffed, "You're only saying that to get to me, when you really think of me as the opposite." Taehyung smiled and shook his head, "No, I'm only speak the truth... and I know you can sense it through our bond baby." Tears rolled down from the omegas eyes, Taehyung cupped the soft, rosie cheeks with in his hands, pulling the omega into a short loving kiss. Wiping the tears away, as the omega leaned into the alphas touch, his own hand gracing over alphas. "Lets get to bed baby, you need rest," the alpha softly gestured.
They both crawled into bed, Hoseok's back pressed against the younger's toned chest. Taehyung's hand spooned the omegas waist, placing his hand on the growing bump. "Just a few more months," the alpha mumbled, Hoseok tiredly smiled and hummed, letting out a short yawn, before falling into a deep sleep.