One Month

Ch.27

Sunday was the only day you got off from work guaranteed. Most people on their day offs either do something exciting that they've been waiting to do or spend the day resting. You, well you're doing the first option. You're going to continue cleaning and finish what you started a couple days ago! It was an easy task that you would have done by noon. After that then you'll probably rest. Since you woke up early to clean, you were getting a lot of the job done in no time. The only problem was Daeho getting grumpy from all the noise you were making. To be fair, you were trying to be quiet, but he still wasn't having it. He didn't want you cleaning at all.

The boy ate his breakfast grumpily and mentioned he would be out with Haesung. It happened really quickly that you didn't have time to stop him. You just made sure to send him a text to be safe. Knowing how he gets, you hope he doesn't cause any trouble with Haesung. His hyung could sometimes be a bit of a pushover and go along with the nonsense Daeho wants to do. Daeho only sent back an emoji of a thumbs up. Shaking your head at his 'reply', you set your phone down on the table. It was time to finish cleaning the entire apartment from top to bottom!

The kitchen and living room were done completely. You got a head start with them that one night and got the job done before Daeho left. All that was left was the bathroom and your bedroom. It was a good thing Daeho wasn't sleeping in this morning. There was no one stopping you from taking care of business. Adjusting the mask on your face, you got ready to carry all your supplies over to the bathroom. One of the good things about having a small apartment was that cleaning only took a day. You made sure to get every nook and cranny to the point where your apartment looked brand new. Everything would be sparkling and shiny!

Sure, the place also smelled like it was dumped in bleach but those are just the sacrifices you have to make. You would let Daeho open a window, but you never liked doing it yourself. It just lets the outside come into the apartment. It makes everything dirty again. For now you'll just let the apartment sit and let the smell leave by itself. You'll go out since you'd be lying if you said you weren't feeling lightheaded from the intense smell. Grabbing all your things, you went down to your car to lock yourself inside. You'd rather not be outside, but you also didn't want to stay in your car for hours. To be honest, you were still in the mood to clean. You were in the zone!

It was almost disappointing how you had nothing else to clean. The apartment was done, your car is always kept to high standards, and Délice is practically better than it has been before. This wasn't fair in the slightest. Was there really nothing else to do? Groaning in your seat, you were about to give up until you remembered one place that could use some help. It was clean last time you were there, but who's to say it's still clean? Shoving the car keys in the ignition, you excitedly drove away from your shabby apartment complex to a fancier one not too far away. It was going to be a surprise visit and normally you hate surprises but keeping it a secret was almost too fun.

You had all your things in a bag, but those were only the essentials. You're sure that he has to have his own cleaning supplies himself. Going up the long flight of stairs, it took you a while you arrive to Seokjin's floor. His penthouse would have been easier to reach through the elevator, but you didn't like the feeling of being locked in those little cells. Especially with how cramped it can get when a lot of people want to use it. You'd rather use the stairs and now here you are! A bit out of breath though nothing you haven't gone through. With your gloved hand, you knocked on Seokjin's door loudly in hopes that he wasn't sleeping in his room. He better be awake already. It's only nine in the morning. You kept knocking on the door repeatedly until it finally opened wide.

"Who is it?" Seokjin's tired voice grumbled before he came into view. As soon as you saw him, your entire body felt like it was on fire. Seokjin barely had his eyes opened as he yawned right in front of you. He stood with no shirt on and his grey sweatpants hanging incredibly low on his hips. Swallowing hard, you ignored his toned and bare body as best as you could by staring only at his handsome face. Everything was torture. Seokjin eventually cracked open his eyes when he didn't hear anything to see you looking embarrassed. The male became stiff in surprise, holding in the urge to scream. "(F-F/n)! What are you doing here? A-And this early in the morning?"