Chapter 55

Ivy with anger strikes Blackmir with a new spell that deals a lot of damage, it doesn't exactly kill you if you don't use too much power.

"Aquio-revertus."

Blackmir is down and Ivy is getting prepared to murder her but before she kills her, she wants to see her suffer.

"No, it's too easy. I rather make you watch your sisters die and then I shall reveal the truth of your beloved lying snake. What was the spell that you had to use to kill your father in order to protect your sisters!? Oh yeah, I remember!"

"Please nooo!!" Cried out Blackmir with fear of losing her sisters.

"Arbor Mortis!" Cast Ivy the spell. (Arbor Mortis is Latin for death tree)

Back with Valmir and Bloodmir, they helped King Harvey get through all the battlefield unharmed and when they almost got to Dracula and Wilfred, Ivy spell got to Valmir and Bloodmir, killing both of them very painful. They felt that their whole body was being cut piece by piece and their magic and life were being drained away because of the black spikes that were covering their whole body. Blackmir yells with too much pain for her sisters, that she couldn't protect.

"Noooooo!!!"

Blackmir cries.

King Harvey, Thomas, Harper, and Michael saw Valmir and Bloodmir death.

"Noo! Thomas, do something." Said King Harvey worried that they might lose Valmir and Bloodmir.

"I...I don't know if a can." Said Thomas in shock.

"Try to do something!" Cry's out King Harvey.

"My King! We can't be distracted right now, Dracula is over there, so close to us so we can finish this." Said a Velmont hunter that was near him.

"He is right my King." Said Michael sad that he knows there is nothing they can do to help save Valmir and Bloodmir from that spell.

King Harvey is sad because he is going to let them die after all they did to help them. He can't believe what he is about to say.

"I never like leaving anyone behind, especially after someone risk too much to our victory but... you right we need to go, Now!"

They left the sisters behind dying in much pain and they didn't have the strength to speak. Finally, they saw everything going black and they died.

Back with Blackmir, she was so pissed off that she pushes back Ivy back with a wind spell and starts hurting her with the spell Cruxify.

"YOU BITCH!! You killed my sisters!! The only reason why I live for!! My reason was to protect them!!"

Ivy blocks one of Blackmir's attack and then push her back.

"Windival! Now to show the truth about your beloved lying snake."

"Fuck you!! Brack..!!"

Before she could even finish saying her spell Ivy cast a spell to reveal the truth.

"Norovertus!!"

"What the hell is this place?" Asked Blackmir not knowing where she is.

"This is where you are going to find the truth."

This place was empty and dark. Then it starts showing her the truth about how Dracula was the one who killed her father and when she finally saw the truth, she couldn't accept it.

"No no no! This is a lie. You are making this up!! Brackma!!" Her spell didn't work. "What the hell?"

"In this place your magic is useless." Pointed out, Ivy.

"So far I know that this can be a lie!! That you are making it up! So I can betray Dracula and you could win!!"

"Am not making anything up and you know it. You know the spell, you can't make up something that is not true. This spell will always show the truth if the wizard or witch that is casting the spell knows the truth. It can only work that way."

"Why should I believe you? You KILLED MY SISTERS!! You bitch!!"

"I'm only showing the truth because I need you to help me kill Dracula, then I'm going to kill you."

Blackmir looks again at how his father's death happened and finally, she believes her.

"Oh my God! Is it true?" Blackmir falls into her knees and they got back into the real world.