Chapter 15

Back in the Ascalon Castle everyone in there were ready to fight, all the vampires drink blood, so they could fight with all their might, the Gullheims were ready to battle and protect the castle.

"Lord Victor! We are ready." Said Edward seriously.

Then a massive explosion breaks the barrier that was protecting the castle, then another explosion happened and destroyed part of the castle ending up killing some vampires that were near that explosion and in all that smoke there were the five generals of Dracula with their army inside the Ascalon Castle.

Back with Zack, he and his hunters were fighting the werewolves and Dracula's army at the same time.

"Sir!! We can't hold on much longer. If we keep like this, we are all going to die!" Cry's out a hunter.

Then a big beast that looks like a bat but has no wings and is big enough has a wildebeest, start slaughtering many hunters.

"Aaaaahhh!!" Yells in pain a group of hunters.

"Listen to me hunters, if London falls then it falls with us too!! Give them hell boys!!" Yells Zack with pride and courage.

Every Zack follower yelled with pride.

"Yeaaahhh!!!"

The werewolves were making things difficult for the hunters and Dracula's army too. Little by little London was falling, some big bats that were flying above London and making fall hell by throwing fire from their mouths, then another monster that looks like his body was from a lizard but his face was a skull that looked like a vampire and walk in two feet they grab some spears and swords and they began slaying a lot of hunters and werewolves. Other witches were casting devastating spells on the hunters and werewolves too, it was a big massacre, every citizen that was in there were dying brutally, in the worst way you can imagine. Zack then realizes that the city was already lost, that there was no hope to continue fighting, so he told his man to retreat.

"Everyone, retreat!! Retreat!!"

Then Zack was really worried about John's family and John's girlfriend, so he told his men the ones that were still alive to follow him.

Back in the Ascalon Castle, everyone was surprised when they saw the five of them standing right in front of them.

"Hello, Victor!! It's being a while! Im looking forward to fight you!" Said Jack Blackwood with pride and enthusiasm.

"It's that so! Go now and Ill let you live!" Said Lord Victor warning them.

Every Dracula's General laugh at Lord Victor. Then lady Ashbury yells.

"ATTACK!!"

Then a big battle starts, every single vampire loyal to the Cornivous family fight against Dracula's army. Then Valmir cast a spell of fire and by doing that she slays a lot of Dracula's soldiers.

"Dammit! That damn witch it's bothering!!" Said Lady Ashbury angry.

"Look out Ashbury!!" Cry's out Malcolm.

Lady Ashbury dodges a spear of blood sent by William.

"Oh, look at that, but isn't the boy that almost split his family apart because of his beloved dead girlfriend, you know, kid you can join us, and help us annihilate mankind." Said Lady Ashbury trying to turn William against his father.

"Never!! I will not betray my family again!!"

"As you wish!!"

Then the two of them start fighting at high speed with their sword both dodging each other's attacks and clashing their swords, but William was faster than Lady Ashbury, so he had the advantage. Then Marcus was fighting against Malcolm, both of them were skill fighters.

"You know kid, you are a skilled fighter! Why don't you join us and help us slaying your treacherous father!!" Said Malcolm trying to do the same has Lady Ashbury.

"Never!! Don't you dare talk like that to my father again!!"

"Huh, insolent child!!!"

Then the two of them start fighting and clashing each other sword at high speed too. Conor and John were doing their best to survive in that big battle inside the Ascalon Castle.

"I must go now and protect my family!!" Said John extremely worried.

"First things first John! We fight and survive then we can look for your family." Said Conor fighting another vampire.

Then a vampire and a witch working for Dracula attacks John and hurts him very badly.

"Aaaahh!!" Yells John in pain.

"John!!! Noooooo!!!!" Cry's out Conor because he knows he is not going to make it in time to save John from that vampire and the witch.

Then a Gullheim appeared and cut with his sword both of their heads and saved John in the process.

"Bloody hell! That was close. Thanks." Said John happy to be still alive.

Then the Gullheim left John, so he can continue fighting for the Castle. Lord Victor was fighting against Ryan, Eleanor, and Jack Blackwood at the same time. Lord Victor was dodging and striking the three of them with all his might, then he successfully kills one of Dracula's Generals, it was Ryan by putting a spear of blood in his heart. Then he dodges Jack's attack and punches him in the face, sending him flying away, then he appeared behind Eleanor's back and slay her by cutting her head off. Lady Ashbury was wining against William, she then strikes Williams back, unfortunately now William was in pretty bad shape.

"Well, time to finish this! Bye-bye, handsome!!" Said Lady Ashbury enjoying herself.

Then lady Ashbury launched herself with her sword at high speed to murder him and Marcus saw what was happening.

"William!!! Nooo!!" Yells Marcus with fear to lose his brother.

Then Bloodmir launches a spell of wind and sends lady Ashbury flying away and hurting her.

"Thanks, Bloodmir!!" Said William smiling at her.

"That DAMN WITCH!!! I'm going to cut her head off!!" Yells Lady Ashbury with rage.

"Your welcome my prince, but you could have saved him, Edward." Pointed Bloodmir.

Edward didn't say anything he just was staring at him madly and look away and kept fighting.

"Hopefully, he can forgive me one day." Said William with sadness in his eyes.

The big battle in the Ascalon Castle was starting to end and most of Dracula's soldiers sent to the Ascalon Castle were mostly killed by the Gullheims. Marcus successful defeat Malcolm and he put him on his knees.

"Got you!" Said Marcus with pride.

"You are a naive boy!" Said Malcolm trying to distract him from killing him.

Then Lady Ashbury used her speed and appeared at Williams back and with her sword, she murders William by cutting his head off. Marcus saw this and he left his guard down and yelled at William.

"Brother!!! Nooo!"

Then Malcolm uses that to his advantage and successfully murders Marcus too by putting his sword at Marcus' heart. Lord Victor saw his two sons dying. He was so stunned and full of rage that he hits Jack in the face and send him flying away throw the castle again, he then starts fighting Malcolm, but Malcolm was no match for him and Lord Victor slay him very quickly by putting his sword at his face and his claws at his chest, then lady Ashbury saw the opportunity and left the castle because she was very scared of Victor. Jack then was moving at high speed and strikes Lord Victor down in the back, Edward tries to help him, but Jack ends up killing him fast by putting a spear of blood at his heart.

"Shit!! John, you must go now!!" Cry's out Conor with fear.

"But you said..." John got interrupted by Conor.

"It doesn't matter what I said! You want to save your family, then this is your opportunity! Go!!"