Chapter 14

A few moments earlier before Dracula's castle appeared from nowhere the hunters were looking for more vampires that attack the city, and they found a lot of dead vampires and houses destroyed, of a big battle that happened in the center of the city, where Marcus and William fought. Then a hunter saw something moving.

"Look, sir! Over there I see something!!" Said the hunter scared.

A new Hunter that look that he was in charge told the other hunters to follow him. He has blue eyes and blond hair. This new hunter in charge and his followers got to a placed in the middle of the street that was full of ekons.

"Dammit, sir!! What do we do now!" Said a hunter worried.

"Listen to me hunters, let's clean our city from this pest." Replied the leader of the hunters with pride.

The hunters started fighting against the Ekons, they were using arrows with fire and holy water, they were using their swords. The Ekons were starting to win against the hunters but then the leader of the hunters turn the tables around, he told the other hunter to look at him and find the Ekons pattern.

"Look there is a pattern with this monster, it's two attacks then they get back."

The hunters start winning the battle.

"If we wouldn't have Zack as our leader we would be dead already." Said a hunter fighting an Ekon.

Then a werewolf appeared by destroying the front door of a house and start slaying the ekons. The hunters worry about this new monster that appeared, they were too afraid to fight that big thing.

"Sir, we should probably leave this place." Said a hunter with fear.

"Yeah, we will fight these monsters another day." Replied Zack but then a new werewolf appeared from behind them and start groaning at the hunters, the hunters were so scared that they start yelling for back up.

"We need back up!! If anyone is there we need back up!!!"

Then the werewolf starts attacking the hunters and killing each one of them, but they suddenly stop because they heard a loud noise, then they saw that Dracula's Castle appeared from nowhere, the werewolves looked at the castle and they seem worried, so they left the hunters over there.

"What the hell happened!? Why didn't they finish us, sir!?" Ask a hunter confused.

"I think it's because of that castle!" Pointed Zack.

"What the...!? Where did the bloody hell that castle came from!?"

"Well according to the prophecy that castle, it's Dracula's castle!" Replied Zack.

Back with Dracula's Generals, they start arguing about who to murder first the Cornivous family or the hunters and people of the city. Then Malcolm speaks.

"So, I propose that we slay first the Cornivous family."

"Shouldn't we worry about the hunters first!!?" Pointed Ryan.

"Oh come on Ryan, those aren't real hunters they are fanatics, the real hunters are from the royal family called "The Velmont family." Said Lady Ashbury feeling superior.

"I beg your pardon!?" Replied Ryan.

"Look, Ryan, the Velmont family are the real hunters and they are the descendants of King Arthur himself and they got help from another family that they are the descendants from the great wizard of all time, Merlin!!! It seems that you haven't crossed paths with them before." Explains Lady Ashbury.

"Never!"

Then another Dracula's General speaks. She had black hair, blue eyes and she is a very beautiful woman.