Chapter 6

The three of them run to the front door that was knocked out and they see a lot of vampires working for William standing in there. Marcus sees this unspeakable thing and gets really ANGRY.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!! YOU DARE ENTER MY HOME, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! How disrespectful of you! Guess I will have to kill you ALL!!" Yells Marcus with rage.

Has he starts to speak angrily, his eyes were cover in red and his hands transform into claws, suddenly William appears with Valmir's sister called Bloodmir, she too is a very beautiful woman, her hair is red and she has green eyes and William had brown eyes and blond hair.

"William!! What is the meaning of this!!" Said Marcus with anger in his voice.

"Bloodmir! You must stop, you know what's going to happen if Lord Victor Cornivous finds out!!" Yells Valmir at her sister with worry in his voice.

"Wait! Lord Victor Cornivous!!?" Said John confused.

"It's my father and Williams too." Explains Marcus.

"I told you that mankind must suffer for what they did to my beloved LUCY!!! THEY NEED TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!" Yells William with rage.

Has William was getting angry he starts to change too, just like Marcus.

"THAT'S ENOUGH WILLIAM! You know what father would say if he would be here!" Trying to make William come into his senses.

"Well guess what big brother, he is not here!" He yells.

Then William with his speed throws a punch at Marcus in his face sends him flying away to another room. The two brothers start fighting at high speed, then the rest of the vampires from William and Marcus faction begin to fight and killing each other, John was trying to hang in there in that battle, fighting with all he got.

"Please sister you must stop this is madness." Said Valmir trying to reach her sister Bloodmir.

"No! My prince is right! Mankind must suffer." Replied Bloodmir.

"Look out John!" Cry's out Conor.

John barely evaded a spear of blood throw at him. Back with the two brothers, they were clashing against each other with full fury and at high speed, every time they clash everyone in the castle could feel it and the castle itself shake a little bit. While the battle continues with the two brothers; John, Conor, and Valmir were fighting with all there might. Then Bloodmir unleashed a destructive spell and Valmir uses a spell to block that attack and the nightmare that she created helps her, unfortunately, the spell throw from Bloodmir bounces and destroys one of the tips of the castle and end up killing the nightmare. Back with Marcus and William their battle had come to an end, Marcus won the battle and with his sword, he was pointing at William's neck.

"Enough William! Look at what you have done, we are killing each other, instead of protecting each other, stop this nonsense!" Said Marcus very angry at his brother.

"NEVER!" Cry's out William.

William teleports outside the room they were before, and he yells to everyone.

"ENOUGH!!"

Then everyone stops fighting and William says to Marcus.

"This is not over!"

Then he leaves the castle with his soldiers and Bloodmir; leaving part of the castle in ruins.

John seems upset by something.

"What's going on, John?" Ask Conor concern about him.

"I had to kill again and there still something I had in my mind for a while." Replied John sad and a little angry.

"What is it, John?" Ask Marcus.

"Who "transform me into a vampire"?" Ask John.

Then a vampire working for William that is barely alive laughs.

"Hahahaha, it was me, John, hahaha, I made you." Said the vampire having a heck of a laugh.

Conor strikes this enemy vampire at his heart with his sword.

"Are you ok John?" Conor asks.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Replied John but his face was telling quite the contrary.