Chapter 47

Back with Dracula's castle Lady Ashbury is seeing John's neck to see if he is ok.

"I'm fine Ashbury. Don't worry."

"Could you please stop pissing off Jack. One of these days he is going to kill you."

"Haha. Fine then."

Then a vampire that is in the watchtower sees some enemies up ahead, so he yells to his closes allied to tell Dracula that there is an army of humans outside the city of Leona's. The vampire goes running as fast as he can to warn Dracula, he finally arrives and tells him about the army of people outside the city.

"My Lord! There is an army of humans outside the city."

"What?" Said Dracula confused, then goes to the watchtower of his castle and sees the army, finally, he immediately recognized who they were. "Those are not humans."

Then the vampire that warn him asks who are they then.

"Who are they then?"

"That is Wilfred and his army."

Wilfred then gets closer to the entrance door of the city of Leona's and yells at Dracula.

"Come on Dracula let me in! Just like I let you into my castle." Wilfred said it enjoying himself and laughing too.

Then Jack, John and Lady Ashbury went into a watchtower of the city and saw the whole city surrounded by Wilfred's army.

"You got to be fucking kidding me, mate." Said Jack in shock.

"Bloody Hell. We are surrounded." Said John breathtaking.

"They are too many of them. Where are the Drakos that were guarding the city?" Pointed out Lady Ashbury.

"I heard that some of them were sent to Camelot." Said John looking everywhere, and he only sees a lot of enemies.

"Dammit! What the bloody hell does Wilfred want." Said Lady Ashbury pissed off.

"Don't know, but whatever it is, if we attack Wilfred then his army are going to attack us back and right now losing soldiers it's a luxury that we can't afford." Pointed out Jack BlackWood.

"Indeed, if we want to win against the Velmont Hunters and the Wizards, we can't go to war against Wilfred too." Said John agreeing with Jack.

"Let's go to see Dracula, so he tells us what to do." Said Lady Ashbury seriously.

"Indeed," Jack replied.

Wilfred enters the city of Leona's and then he demanded to enter Dracula's castle. He finally enters Dracula's castle and Dracula was waiting for him in a new room, a big room. Wilfred wasn't alone he enters with a lot of companions.

"Well, Well, Well, look who we got here," Wilfred said it enjoying himself.

"Wilfred, what can I help you with?" Said Dracula very formal and with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"Hello, Old Friend." Said Wilfred mocking Dracula.

"I see that you brought your whole army with you and they are surrounding my new city."

"Yeah, well it's not my entire army if you need to know. I see that you failed to destroy those Velmont Hunters and Wizards."

Jack, John and Lady Ashbury arrived at the room that they were in.

"Well but if it's the only three generals of Dracula left alive. Thanks for joining us." Said Wilfred getting all the attention on the room.

"Wilfred, what do you want?" Dracula said it to make himself very clear that he doesn't have time for this.