Chapter 27

John then goes quickly to Blackmir's room to find her and tell her that he already has the red stone.

"Blackmir!! Blackmir!!"

"Yeah!? What's the matter, John!?"

John then gets the red stone out of his right-hand pocket.

"I have a red stone rune!"

Blackmir then smiles at John.

"John, this is amazing. Now we can attack The City of Leona's."

Back with Wilfred, he was in his chamber looking at the window and thinking about what Dracula told him, then one of his soldiers enter his chamber and talks to him.

"My Lord? My Lord!?" Asked the werewolf twice.

"Yeah... Yeah!? What's the matter?" Said Wilfred snapping out of his thoughts.

"I have been thinking. That witch that was with Dracula, he called her Valmir, is she the daughter of...." He got interrupted by Wilfred who is revealing Valmir's and her other two sisters' identities.

"Yes, she is. She and her other two sisters are the daughters of Mordred."

"Mordred!!? I knew it. Then, she being with Dracula means that he hasn't told her and the other two sisters, what really happened to his father."

"Indeed, and it will remain like that."

"I beg your pardon, sir!!?"

"That will be our advantage to him."

"Sir!? Are you planning to go to war against Dracula?

"No, not yet but if he succeeds at his mission and decides to destroy our kind. I will use this secret of him to my advantage."

"I understand my Lord. Lord Wilfred! Forgive me to ask, I don't know the full story about how Mordred died that day, I just know that Dracula was involved in his death."

Then Wilfred tells him the truth about Mordred's death, and he was remembering everything, and he could see it like shadows and feel every moment happening again.

"Very well then. When we fought King Arthur and Merlin at Camelot, we had the help of Mordred, I saw what really happened that day and because of that, Dracula doesn't like me and had tried to kill me before. When I was fighting against a Knight of Camelot, I saw Mordred fighting against Arthur. Mordred almost had him, he was about to deliver the final strike to end Arthur's life but Dracula hits Mordred and sends him flying away from them. Dracula wanted to be the one to take Arthur's life but Mordred fight back using magic, Dracula with his speed was dodging Mordred spells and then with his claws, Dracula killed Mordred at the pure rage, then he turns back and looked at me and he knew that I saw. Then the great King Arthur use his sword Excalibur and injured Dracula and with the help of The Great Wizard of all time, Merlin. They won the battle in Camelot. We lost many good soldiers and friends that day, not to mention that because of Dracula and his wrath and stupidity against Arthur we lost. Finally, when we escape Camelot leaving the great city, the great nation in ruins, Dracula tried to kill me. Since then our species have been at war and just for trying to cover up his doing and that was the day too that Frankenstein discovered the truth about Victor Frankenstein's death and why everyone thought that he was the one the killed the mad scientist."

"So, that's why our species have been at war for so long." Said the werewolf fully understanding the reason.

"Well, yes and no. I mean yes that is one of the reasons why we have been at war for so long but it's not the only one, it's just natural to be enemies, vampires, and werewolves."

"Can I ask you one final question, my Lord?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"I don't understand something if The Mummy and Dracula were allies, why didn't Dracula go to him when his beloved mortal wife died? I mean he knows that The Mummy has the power to control life and death."

"Yes, he has but even The Mummy has his limits. You see my friend, when someone dies you can bring back his body but not his soul and that means it's just the body that is brought back to life, something empty, it will never be the same and those creatures that are brought back to life because of The Mummy they are full of rage and with an endless thirst of blood."

"I see! Thanks for sharing all of this information with me, my Lord."

"A pleasure. Well, then my friend let's see how all of this end shall we."

Back with Dracula and the others they finally have everything to make the spell and attack the city of Leona's. Dracula and John were at Blackmir's room talking about the spell.

"So, it will work right!?" Asked John's concern.

"Of course, it will, we go through much trouble for these things." Replied Dracula.

"It will work my Lord, I promise." Said Blackmir with confidence.

"Well then, John help me to prepare my army for battle." Said Dracula happy.

"Of course, my Lord." John Replied.

John gathers the rest of the generals and asks them to help him to prepare Dracula's army for battle, that they are about to enter. Jack and Ashbury gather Draculas's army, so Dracula could speak to them and tell them that it's time for battle. Then everyone was ready to listen, every vampire, every witch, every gurhill, every yurhill, and every vundhill were ready to listen Dracula and there he was at the top of his castle, Dracula then speaks loudly so everyone could listen to him.

"LISTEN TO ME, MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS!!! ITS TIME WE GO TO THE CITY OF LEONA'S AND TAKE THAT DAMN CITY FOR OUR OWN!!! I WANT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU TO SLAY ALL OF THOSE VELMONT HUNTERS AND WIZARD, SO WE COULD FULFILL OUR DREAM, OUR DESTINY!! MANKIND NEEDS TO KNOW THAT THIS WORLD DOESNT BELONG TO THEM ANYMORE, IT BELONGS TO US!!! THIS WORLD WILL BE OURS AND IT WILL BE PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT ANY HUMAN, TO DESTROY IT!!! NOW BE READY FOR BATTLE!!!!!!"

In another bridge that connected one part of Dracula's castle with another, over there was Conor, Valmir and Bloodmir looking and hearing Dracula.

"It's going to a massacre, a bloodbath." Pointed out Conor's concern about the humans.

"If we want to do something, it needs to be right now!" Said Valmir worried to lose their shot at killing Dracula.

"But what can we possibly do, once we start attacking Dracula every single one of his soldiers is going to attack us. We don't stand a chance." Pointed out Bloodmir, so they wouldn't do something stupid and get the three of them killed.

"Then we need to hope that those Velmont hunters and wizards survive." Said Valmir worried.

Blackmir was ready to cast the spell and to make every single one of Dracula's army stronger so that the Excalibur wouldn't cut them or slay them in one swing.