Chapter 18

This city was beautiful and the castle that was at the back of the city was made of white stones and has some big flags with The Velmont Hunters symbol, The tree of life glowing blue.

"Well, let's get this ancient book to your master." Said the captain of the hunters.

"Indeed." Replied Thomas.

The eight of them enter the castle of Leona's and got to a Chamber.

"My master. We got the book that you sent us looking for." Said Thomas with much respect to his master.

"Harry! It's being a while." Said the captain of the hunters happy to see Harry but it was disrespectful not referring to him has Master Harry his title. Master Harry is wearing a blue cloak and he has blue eyes and dark hair. He also is the leader of the Merlin Family and is 47 years old.

"Jason, it seems that you haven't changed a lot. Oh, and your King, King Harvey It's coming here right now." Said Master Harry. King Harvey is the leader of the Velmont Family and he has blue eyes and blond hair... and also, he is 47 years old.

"Haha. Yeah, I know! We can finally say we are all together again. The Velmont family and the Merlin Family again in this castle." Said Jason with pride and happiness in his eyes.

"Indeed. So, you finally came in Harvey." Said Harry with happiness to see his best friend.

"Harry! How are you doing my old friend." Replied King Harvey.

"Pretty good. Now we need to talk. Everyone, off you go." Said Master Harry seriously.

Everyone got out of Master Harry's Chamber leaving King Harvey the leader of the Velmont family and Master Harry the leader of the Merlin Family to talk.

"So that book of yours, that you were so interested to find. What does it do?" Asked King Harvey eager to know.

"It's my grandfather's book, he told my father that this is going to be needed when Dracula tries to annihilate mankind and this weapon it's going to help us in the Great War." Pointed out, Master Harry.

"Your grandfather, that is a descendant of Merlin told your father that this is going to help us in the Great War! Why didn't my grandfather the descendant of King Arthur told my father about that or told me that!?"

"That's because my grandfather never told yours."

"What!?"

"Don't worry Pendragon. We got our self a pretty powerful weapon. By the way, where is your son."

"Valerius!? He is outside, why!?"

"Well remember that I predicted that he will be the chosen one to use all the power of The Excalibur! Your sword, your father and your grandfather sword."

"Yeah, I know. Please tell me that he is ready to use the Excalibur now. I always dreamed of the day that my son will use this sword."

"He will be ready. Really soon."

"Well then, do you think it's time to look for him!?" Asked King Harvey seriously and worried.

"I don't know, he could be dangerous, after all, I don't think he is very fond of humans." Pointed out Master Harry worried too.

Outside the castle Valerius Pendragon it's talking with his fellows Velmont hunters, he has brown eyes, black hair and he is 24 years old... then a new wizard talks to him.

"Well Well Well, but if it is Valerius Velmont or is it Valerius Pendragon!?" Said the new wizard making fun of him.

"Hahaha, it's both alright. How is it going Ellie Gold, or should I say, Ellie Merlin!?" Said Valerius making fun of her too.

"Hahaha. I prefer to be called Ellie Gold alright Pendragon!" Pointed out, Ellie. She is extremely beautiful she has a very sweet face; she has blond hair, blue eyes like the sky and she is 24 years old.

"Alright." Replied Valerius smiling at her.

"Ellie!" Cry's out Master Harry.

"Father!" Replied Ellie.

"Dad!" Said Valerius smiling at his Father.

"Son! Master Harry and I have decided to send both you with a squad to look for someone."

"Who?" Valerius replied.

Master Harry and King Harvey look at each other seriously.

"We want you to look for Frankenstein!" Said Master Harry.

Valerius, Ellie and the other hunters and wizards that were near them got shocked.

"But sir, with all due respect, Frankenstein it's a monster and he has murdered a lot of us." Pointed out a Velmont hunter.

"Not even mention that he hates humans more than anything." Said a Wizard nearby.

"Actually, there is someone that he hates more than us." Said, King Harvey.

"Well, what is it!?" Asked Ellie paying a lot of attention.

"Dracula!! You see Dracula a long time ago frame Frankenstein of he being the one who murdered his creator "Victor Frankenstein" instead it was Dracula who murdered Victor Frankenstein."

"Wait! Dracula was the one who murdered the mad scientist!!?" Asked Valerius in shock.

"Yes, but that is another story that I'll tell you later...." King Harvey got interrupted by some bells in the city that were ringing. A Velmont Hunter starts yelling to them, warning them that Dracula's army it's coming.

"Dammit!! Harry would you take them this time my old friend." Said King Harvey serious.

"With pleasure. Thomas, Michael, and Harper you three are going with my daughter and Valerius too, to look for Frankenstein!" Said Master Harry looking at Thomas and the others.

"You too Jayson and your squad too. Now all of you hurry, off you go." Cry's out King Harvey worries about the enemy getting closer.

Then master Harry start summoning a spell of lightning, he puts both of his hands up in the air and released the lightning spell and when it got to the sky it started to slaughter some of Dracula's soldiers that were heading to the city of Leona's.