Chapter 41

Back with Valerius, he wakes up and he was laying on the floor in the middle of a battle and the place was very familiar.

"What the...What the bloody hell happened?" Said Valerius confused.

Then Val gets up and some fireballs were flying in the sky to hit the castle.

"Wow! Where am I? Wait, that castle I know it. I'm back in Camelot? Where is my father? Dammit, we are under attack by Dracula but wait, the city, Camelot looks different it's not in ruins."

Then someone yells at Valerius.

"Hey! Look out!!"

"Huh? Wow!"

Valerius dodges an attack of a werewolf.

"Bloody perfect, now I'm going to fight a werewolf."

The Werewolf tried to hit him with his claws but Valerius dodges it, and then Val with his sword tries to destroy him but the werewolf dodges his attack. The werewolf mad roars at him and launched himself into Valerius and grabs him, Valerius with his sword hits him in the chest, leaving the werewolf bleeding, the werewolf looks at Valerius and moves very fast and with claws strikes Valerius at his chest.

"Aaah! Dammit! I need to get close enough to him, so I can destroy him with one swing."

Valerius runs towards the werewolf and the werewolf roars at him and prepares to launch another attack with his claws, unfortunately for Valerius, the werewolf moved to dodge his attack and strikes Valerius in his back. The Werewolf goes for the kill but Valerius with The Excalibur rolls on the opposite side were the werewolf strikes and slay him in one swing. The mysterious man that warned him from the attack of the werewolf before, goes to talk to Valerius. He was wearing a different kind of outfit, it was silver armor in his shoulders and his feet, but the shirt was red and had a different symbol instead of The Tree of Life that The Velmont Hunters has, he has a dragon spitting fire. This man was very tall and very muscular, he has blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hey mate, stop standing right there and go to the battle we need every sword we can for the battle." Said the mysterious man seriously.

"Wait, who are you? And where is my father?" Asked Valerius confused about what's going on.

"Who am I? You should know already, and I don't know where your father is."

"What do you mean I should know you? I never have seen you before."

"Now that you mention it, I never have seen you either. And what's up with that close your wearing. I never have seen that symbol tree that you have on your chest?"

"What!? What do you mean you don't know this symbol? It's the Velmont family symbol, mate!"

"Velmont family!? Never heard of them."

Then a man wearing a blue cloak walked outside the castle and he raised his right hand in the air and then he put it down. Then a bolt of massive lightning, strike down on the ground and slew a lot of enemies.

"Bloody hell! Who is that?" Said Valerius impressed by that man's power.

Then Valerius heard someone yelling to everyone saying to protect the king.

"Protect the king!!"

"Father!?" Asked Valerius happy but then another soldier said something else.

"Protect King Arthur!!"

"Wait, what!!?" Said Valerius in shock.