A Girl In An All-Boys' School. Mismatch. -Chapter 18-

We were bidding the others goodbye. Kev, Shane, Lewis and I decided to go to Lewis’s house. We were getting there by his private jet. The other guys who couldn’t come along came to send us off. I was really excited as it was my first time in a private jet. After hugging and waving off the guys, we boarded the jet. It was a virgin experience for me and I was truly awestruck by the first-class luxury. I sat by the window and waved to the guys while we were taking off. The flight was amazing.

We arrived really soon and the jet touched down in the middle of an open space surrounded by a meticulously groomed garden. We climbed out of the jet and I stared at Lewis’s house – no, mansion – in awe. Shane and Kev behaved as though they had been to many mansions before and just talked while I tried to take in the magnificent view. Our luggage was towed away by some men in posh uniforms. I looked to Lewis wide-eyed, and asked with disbelief, “Lewis, this is where you stay?”

He waved his hand as though what I said was not entirely correct, and replied, “This is ONE of the places I live in. Well, this is where I stay most of the time. There are other places around the world, but I’ll show you them next time. No worries, I’ll try my best to spend lots of time with you; I know you want me to,” then winked.

I was pretty much too shocked to roll my eyes, not to mention come up with a rebuttal. He had more than one house?! What about his parents? Where did they live? There were so many houses, didn’t they live together? “Then where do your parents stay? Don’t you stay with them?” I asked.

“Nah, they’re always busy with work so even if we decide to stay in one house, we rarely see each other. Why? Curious about me? We have lots of time to get to know each other. I would love to know more about you too. You interest me,” He replied, giving me in my opinion, a knowing grin, as he scanned his eyes over my body. I felt uncomfortable and exposed, as though he knew something, which freaked me out and my heart started to beat faster than usual.

I said, “Nothing in particular. I was just asking,” stumbling over my own words a little in a hurry to get everything out to turn away from him quickly. I jogged a bit to catch up with Kev and Shane who were in front, talking animatedly to distance myself from Lewis. Oh no… He better not know something.

We were led to our rooms and we didn’t need to share! It was even bigger than a normal room. It was a suite man! I was delighted, but I felt empty at the same time. It was kind of weird without Shane even though we had only lived together for a short period of time. Well, at least we had our own bathrooms to ourselves! That was a major plus point. There was a lesser chance that my cover would be blown. I walked around my suite and saw that my luggage was set beside my bed. I plopped onto the giant plushy bed and felt the soft cushioning fill the contours of my body, fitting me perfectly. I could lie there the whole day! I heard Kevin calling me, his voice faint due to the vast space and I pushed myself off the bed reluctantly. Ahh… I hadn’t even taken a look at the bathroom. That would have to wait then. I opened my door and knocked on the door just right beside mine. Kev sprang out almost immediately.

He yelled, “Since we’re here, let the fun begin!”

-------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: I know you guys will hate me for this T_T I’m sorry ): I know it’s like short and crappy, and that it’s been quite awhile since I last posted, but I have many things going on now and I don’t seem to have the ‘feel’ whenever I try to write T_T I mean it’s not like I won’t continue the story, I will. I hope you guys won’t be upset or angry X: I definitely have something planned already, using some of your suggestions (: I will try to post the next chapter soon and I hope you guys continue to support (: Thank you all very, very much. :D