A Girl In An All-Boys' School. Mismatch. -Chapter 8-

I couldn't quite focus during lessons the whole day. The welcome party was at night. I wondered if it was one to look forward to, or to dread. Kev kept telling me Paramore was coming to perform for us but I just couldn't stop being a worrywart. The Student Council had arranged for their performance for the opening of the party.

'BAM!' Kev busted into the room. I forgot to lock the door. "CO-OLT! What are you still doing here?! It's time to par-tehhh!" He shouted, dragging every syllable of my name and the word 'party' along with me. I raised an eyebrow at him but he ignored it. He pulled me out of my chair and looked me up and down. "Is that what you're gonna wear?!" He asked in disbelief, especially emphasizing on the word 'that'.

"Uh yeah.." Was there anything wrong with my dressing? I looked down. I was wearing a black loose T-shirt and sweat pants. I looked at Kev. He was in black skinnies and a tight-fitting V-necked hot pink T-shirt. Uh-huh. It was going to be in the school right? We were most likely gonna come back to the dorm after the performance anyway. I didn't see the need to dress up just to go to the stadium for some stupid party I was dreading for no apparent reason.

"NO, COLT. NO. Hold on," Kev dashed out of the door leaving me staring after him and was back in ten seconds carry a pile of clothes. He threw a hoodie and a pair of grey jeans at me and said, "At least wear this. I doubt you actually care to look good as a guy. I bet all you have in that luggage of yours are ugly, baggy clothes!" His face showed no other expression other than disgust.

"Whatever, do you expect me to wear tight-fitting clothes like you and show off how manly I am?" I rolled my eyes at him. I wore the hoodie over my shirt and changed into the jeans on the spot since Shane wasn't around. I had to roll up the jeans 'cuz they were too long for me. I put on my neon-green high tops and was pulled out by an enthusiastic and impatient Kev.

I could hear the blaring music playing from within the stadium before we even reached it. As soon as we pushed open the door, a loud amplified voice boomed over the music. "Finally, the kings of the party are here! Let's welcome Colt Reyes and Kevin Leighner!" People started to applaud and whistle. A path opened for us in the middle and we walked to the front of the stage. All eyes were on us and I felt as though my stomach was going to escape through my gullet. Kev pointed to the seats at the front and we sat down. "Now, we can start the party! Let us welcome....... *drumroll* PARAMORE! Whooo!" The voice continued. Another Paramore fan! I scanned the area but couldn't see the emcee anywhere, oh well.

I looked back up the stage and there came my idols strutting out! Hayley took up all of my attention and I forgot about all my worries. Stupid me, why did I dread it when THE Paramore was coming to perform!? I was totally overwhelmed by happiness, being able to watch their performance live and having the front seats! To me, the performance ended all too quickly. The welcoming party was totally just an excuse for the school to have fun. The only time they mentioned Kev and I, was when we just came in. I didn't really care anyway since that was what I wanted. Shane, Kyler, Ciel, and Lewis joined us and asked how we were doing. We had fun and some guys came over to talk to us. We were mingling around when I turned to see a pair of ash-mauve eyes staring back at me. He smiled as he walked towards us and said, "Enjoying the party guys?" Oh yeah he was the one who planned the party.

"Yeah, it's awesome!" Kev responded, zesty.

"How about you, Colt?" Aston turned to ask me with an interested look on his face.

"Yeah. Uhm.. I think it's fun," I replied. What was with his change of attitude? I thought of him as an arrogant jerk who bashed anyone who even looked into his eye.

"I apologise on my friend's behalf for the other time. I was kind of deep in thought. I didn't really notice how you looked like then, but seriously. Now that I look at you carefully, you look like a girl! What does your health report state? F/M?" He said, waggling his eyebrows at me.

"'M' DUH!" Omg, he didn't just see through me did he?

"Chillax, dude! Take it easy, just kidding y'know! Unless... If you're really hiding something..." He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye as though he was knew it was true. He gave me the creeps.

"Okay, he's heard tons of this stuff before. I'm telling you, there's nothing to doubt about Colt's gender. We've been together since forever man, and I've seen it all. I assure you, it's all male. Sorry to disappoint you guys!" Kev laughed the whole matter off as though it had happened a million times before and it was no big deal. All the guys laughed and went back talking again.

Aston decided to go check with his other friends and bid us goodbye. He bent down to my ear as he walked to my side and said, "I'm very interested in checking for myself whether the owner of such a pretty face is really a guy." He poked my ribs as he walked away. I jumped and glared at his back. He couldn't know. The other guys didn't.

Kev looked at me, worry filled his eyes. I shook my head and continued as though nothing happened.

After awhile, Shane and Lewis suddenly gathered us around at the corner of the stadium. Their eyes scanned the people around us, and when they deemed it was safe to talk, Lewis said, "Hey guys. Y'know I think the teachers smartened up this time. I heard from my friend from the inside, that they didn't manage to bring in the booze. Wanna sneak out of school to continue the party instead?" His wide mischievous grin covered fifty percent of his face. Okay maybe I was a little exaggerating.

All the guys were in for that idea, other than Ciel who said he had no comment. W-wait. WHAT?! We were sneaking out?! JUST FOR ALCOHOL?! How did guys' brains function?! We were putting ourselves at risk of being caught by the school and getting punished just to kill our livers?!

"W-Wait!" My protest was cut off by Lewis's hand over my mouth.

"Just enjoy the party dude!" He shouted. I was dragged off again, just like that. No one takes into account what I want. Fml.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: YAY. I'm so happy that you guys voted and commented that I decided to upload it today! ^^ I wanted to include the part where they sneak out in this but I just wanted to upload it ASAP! LOL. So, the main part's gonna be in the next chapter!(: It's kinda short again, but it's longer than the previous one! Heheh. LOVE YOU GUYS <3 I laughed while reading your comments though there are only like a few HAHA. Enjoy, comment/vote/fan! :D