:::Poth::: Time Spent Together -- (Fluff)

A/N: I am absolutely not late for Christmas what so ever. Least on the bright side I made it before 2020 for Central Time, thus Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to everyone.

Enjoy this holiday fluff with a sprinkle of Afterdeath thrown in because of course there is.

A knock on the door got the young reaper's attention, drawing it away from the crib he hardly pulled himself away from. He did spare a glance to the bedroom door when he heard the knock again, knowing exactly who it was and now figuring he's the only one available to answer it. With a finally check inside the crib, he sighed before quietly making his way towards the front door of his home, smiling at the sight of the anticipated guests.

"Hey mom, dad, nice seeing you," Geno immediately took the chance to hug his son, surprising no one.

"So happy to see you too, I miss you a lot more now that you've stopped visiting," Goth's mother finally pulled away from the hug, cupping the side of the younger's face.

"Yea well, it's been busy with Pastel here now," Goth laughed sheepishly, looking over at his father once he decided to speak up.

"Speaking of, where is the little kiddo?"

"Just put him to sleep finally, I'm sure he'll wake up soon though,"

"You're doing okay though? Palette's helping out with everything?"

"Yes mom, of course he is. He's been fussing over the both of us plenty," Goth chuckled at the recollection, remember all the times Palette would hardly tear himself away from the smaller's side.

"Apparently not, with him having you answering the door," The complaint from Geno drew an eye roll from his son, not being fond of the parent's attempted antagonizing.

"Mom, I'm just fine, it's already been a few weeks, besides Palette's probably busy in the kitchen. He offered to do most of the cooking for today," The younger gestured to a nearby doorway where a decent amount of movement and light clatter validated that claim.

"Fine," As much as Geno wouldn't want to admit it, Palette was acting like a good husband, even when inadvertently, that's what any worried mother would hope for, "Oh yea these are for the three of you, Merry Christmas baby," On a far lighter note, Geno handed a sizable red gift bag to his son, seeing a bright smile grow on his face.

"Thanks mom, you too,"

"Not to cut this off, but do you plan on leaving us standing here kiddo?" The elder reaper interjected quickly, gaining Goth's attention just as fast almost making him panic at the question.

"Oh yea, sorry, of course, make yourselves at home," Goth stepped aside to let his parents into the living room the front door led into, "I'll go check on how Palette's doing," The younger quickly dismissed himself to go check on the aforementioned skeleton, poking his head through the kitchen doorway, just catching sight of Palette pulling something out of the oven. Once he set it down, Goth walked over to his husband. "Palette, not to rush you or anything but my parents just got here," Palette bright starry eyes quickly found the smaller's, mild concern tracing them.

"Shoot, well I shouldn't be too much longer, they won't mind waiting, right?"

"Don't worry, we still have to wait for your mom anyway,"

"Right, you're still doing okay?" Palette pulled himself away from the food to look towards Goth, inquiring about him for the umpteenth time.

"I'm perfectly fine, hun," Goth huffed out a faint chuckle, although smiling at how sweet Palette's attention is.