:::Poth::: Babydoll-- (Lemon)

A/N: I don't know why I keep writing smut for these two, when they are honest to god such a fluffy couple. I guess there is just a lot of exploitable sexual tension between them. (Also, Goth is probably secretly really kinky and just doesn't know how to tell Palette... just sayin'...)

Credit to TicciKat7 for the prompt. This was the 6th prompt in their prompt book, and I was growing bored and wanted to write something short and smutty. (This would have been an Afterdeath but I don't think Geno would voluntarily subject himself to this. Reaper would definitely have to 'convince' him.)

No one's POV::

Why Goth thought this was a good idea was beyond him, but he quickly stepped into the closure of his and Palette's shared apartment, snatching the bag that he had tucked away in his hoodie. His face burned up slightly in shame at the bag's contents, and his memory of the embarrassment he felt walking into the store. The grim reaper walked into the bedroom shutting the door behind him, not really thinking about locking the door with Palette still being out. As he made his way towards the bed he tossed the bag onto it, already unwinding his red scarf from his neck, throwing it onto a nearby cabinet.

Goth glanced at the bag again for a moment before dumping it out into the bed, blushing again at the selection of lingerie he had bought. He was left debating whether to try them on or to simply bury them in a drawer somewhere so no one could find them. With a sigh, he threw his hoodie on the side of the bed and proceeded with removing the rest of his clothes, summoning a full female body. Goth looked through the collection of garments, having purchased a few sets, picking up a black lace trimmed push up bra and slipped it on, struggling a bit with the clamp in the back. He paired it with a set of partially sheer black panties that had a mock-bow on the back, right above a short slit down the middle. With a small bit of discomfort, he adjusted the cups slightly to fit it better to his body, feeling a little foreign in wearing such restricting clothes while simultaneously being obscenely exposing. Goth blushed again, finally looking at himself in the full-body mirror, seeing how much more accentuated his cleavage is. He turned a bit to see how it fit, running his hand over the bow, biting his lower lip as he debated with himself whether it actually suited him or not: More so asking himself, if Palette would like it. Goth stopped at that thought and hastily came to the conclusion that it wasn't quite his fit. -Maybe another time- He attempted to reassure himself that it wasn't a complete waste for him to try it on but knew it was unlikely he would put it on in the near future.

He was debating between another two sets, choosing a more delicate looking garment with a matching pair of panties, initially appearing less risque. Throwing the previous set on the bed, he put the other garment on, being a lavender colored slip with sheer fabric that flowed down from the bust, going down just below the apparent thong, which he was grateful for. He flattened out the front a bit, being sure to secure the thin straps over his shoulder, unfortunately still feeling a level of exposure from how see through the fabric was, but it was certainly more comfortable than the latter. Goth also liked the style more, holding a more innocent feel to it than the black lingerie from before, causing his 'lip' to curl into somewhat of a smile.

Of course his magic was still fairly vivid underneath, but he found himself growing a liking to the appearance as it played against his curves, but didn't seem too whorish for him. The grim reaper once again wandered to the thought of Palette's potential reaction, causing him to blush again. While the two have done things like that, Goth was worried that doing this may be going too far for their still relatively new relationship. Of course, behind the concern, still lingered that desirous excitement he felt, which caused him to unconsciously run his hand over one of his breast and down his side, shuddering at the feeling. He still looked at himself in the mirror as he ran his other hand down his cleavage, lightly traveling along his sternum just to turn and cup the other breast through the thin fabric gingerly. His first hand traced the shape of his ilium, still faintly visible with his summoned form, continuing down to gently trace his fingers along the inside of his thigh. Goth hummed unconsciously as he shuddered, closing his eyes as he seemed to lose himself to his fantasy. He tried to withhold a moan when he faintly drew his fingers along his folds between his legs, but pulled away as he realized what he was doing. Yet, Goth still felt a yearning to continue, looking over at the bed beside before resituating himself on the mattress, laying on his back after haphazardly tossing the other clothes on the floor.