:::Dreammare::: Address me Correctly - Bonus

A/N: This was just an excuse to write Dreammare smut. Enjoy~

Dream panted heavily, laying in the afterglow of his climax, hazily looking at the blank ceiling of the bedroom. "I can't believe I still let you do those things to me..." He curled up against Nightmare's bare chest, now actually uncorrupted, contrary to normal. The pant lingered in the lighter twin's breath from what they were previously doing, his face still dusted a heavy gold.

"You certainly never seemed to mind~" Nightmare teased the other, seeing as their proximity has gone unopposed.

"I don't really mind as much when you're like this..." The lighter twin muttered to himself as he thoughtlessly traced a few of Night's ribs.

"Really, is that all it takes for you?"

"That's not what I-"

"Are you sure you don't prefer this?" Nightmare summons a tentacle to coil around Dream's ribs, creeping down his body.

"Aah~ Night- stop, we've already-"

"Doesn't seem like much of a reason. You already seem riled up anyway~" One of the tendrils slipped between Dream's thighs, petting the anatomy that dripped with both their release.

"That's just from before..." Dream gasped before he gave his brother a glare, trying to cross his legs to push Night away, but the tentacle persisted with its teasing.

"You know you want it inside again, Dream~" The lighter twin bit his 'lip' when he felt the tendril prod his wet cunt, whining when he felt a hand press his over sensitive clit, "Don't deny it~" Dream tried to bury his face in Nightmare's chest, stifling a moan at the contact, although quickly found the resistance pointless.

"...fuck- just go ahead..." Night chuckled at the blunt request, but found there to be potential to tease the other.

"Well now that you've had me wait already we might as well try things a little differently~" Dream looked up momentarily in confusion, but didn't have time to think about it as Nightmare unlatched Dream's hand from his chest and turned himself over to be laying on Dream with his back facing Night, "We could have a little fun like this, hmm~?" Dream would have complained but in all honesty he found the position quite arousing, almost anxious to see what the other would do now.

Nightmare sat back and grabbed Dream's hips to pull up, having his knees press into the mattress. He smirked when his twin flinched at the sudden trace of his finger down his summoned anatomy, his faintly purple hued cum still gingerly dripping from the entrance. The darker twin placed a hand on Dream's ass, pressing his thumb against his rear entrance, already moving his hips towards the other to align himself with Dream. Even when they had only recently finished, Night found the sight of his twin in such a vulnerable position an extreme turn on, making it barely an effort to become erect again. With the precum beading on the tip of his member, it served sufficiently as a lubricant to allow him to insert himself into Dream's ass, hearing a loud gasp followed by a quiet whimper as a result of him going nearly flush inside. It was clear the intrusion is still a little foreign to the lighter twin, although that didn't seem to stop Nightmare as he gave a few experimental thrusts for Dream.

"Do you want me to keep going, Dreamy~?" Nightmare leaned down to whisper against the other's neck, nipping at the bone as he waited for an answer. Dream bit into the pillow he gripped tightly below his skull, whimpering quietly as he nodded almost unnoticeably. Nightmare chuckled lowly at how easily his brother gave in to the affections; by now it seemed pretty evident that Dream was a bit of a slut anyway. "Do you want to ask properly?" He continued to speak in his sultry tone, hearing a rather bothered whine from his twin as he turned his head slightly to see him better.