:::Afterdeath::: Dressed for the Occasion -- (Fluff)

Geno's POV::

Death hovered behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Babe?" He purred against my neck, making me turn my neck slightly to face him. "What do you say about trying something on for me?" He nuzzled into the crook of my neck, planting a small kiss along my collarbone. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, pulling his arms off me to face him with my arms crossed.

"I am not putting on another dress for you," Death rose a figurative eyebrow at me, smirking slightly.

"No, it's a traditional garment I thought would look good on you. I asked Life to make it for you, so I'm sure you'd like it," I looked down as though in thought, begrudgingly agreeing only because Life was bothered to do it for me.

"Fine," Reaper beamed as he swiftly picked me up in his arms, causing my to squeak. I instinctually wrapped my arms around his neck from the sudden movement, a flash of light appears in front of me as Reaper formed a portal to Life's sanctuary, stepping through. The new scene we walked into was far brighter than the save screen we were in causing me to nuzzle my face against Reaper's chest, his cloak soft and protecting. I heard Reaper chuckle slightly, causing me blush and hide my face more. A gentle hum whisked through the air and I looked up to see Life ahead of us, tending to her flowers. She took notice to Reaper's dark form walking towards her and smiles brightly seeing us.

"Hello Sans, Geno," Reaper finally set me down next to him, putting an arm around me.

"Hey Tori," The god replied lazily.

"I brought Geno here so he could try on that masterpiece of yours," He smirked deviously at me, pushing me forward. Life's face lit up, excitedly pushing me away to a small cottage amongst the greenery, Reaper floating close behind. He waited outside as Life led me into the house to a small room where the garment in question rested gracefully against a chair.

"Go ahead and put it on dear," She said before closing the door, leaving me alone in there. I held up the clothing seeing its delicate red and gold trimming. I was skeptical but set it back down and began pulling my clothes off, folding my scarf up gently and setting it aside. I slipped on the garment, adjusting it slightly. There was a red sash set next to it and I wrapped it around my waist, securing it with the gold buckle.

The fabric rested on my thin frame, looking as though it cascaded down in a pristine ivory color

The fabric rested on my thin frame, looking as though it cascaded down in a pristine ivory color. The sleeves were slit on the side, revealing my shoulders and it flared out with a crimson trim along the base of the sleeve, a strap of red and gold rested against the side of my humeri. I looked down at myself stunned at Life's handy work and hesitantly walked out for the two to see. They heard the door creak open softly and drew their attention to me, making me hug myself meekly. Life walked up to me, placing a delicate gold leaf grown atop my skull, while Reaper remained mesmerised, seemingly encapsulated by me.

"That dress is lovely on you, Geno," Life finally broke the silence between us.

"Isn't there a more proper name for something like this?" Confused, I held up the skirt a bit, swaying it back and forth, examining it more. Reaper seemed to have snapped out of his trance to add on to the conversation, smirking again.