:::Afterdeath::: Temple of Thought -- (Fluff)

A/N: Threw this together in a short while... and yes it is also an Afterdeath fluff.

I structured this by framing it off of the lyrics of the song above, Temple of Thought by Poets of the Fall. To reiterate this is the laziest piece of writing I've ever conceived, but I couldn't help but get this idea while listening to this song way too many times in a row.

Also this is the most amount of updating I've done in a while and it probably won't happen again. Also, as of publishing this, I have finally started another request and might be out with in a week or two... don't quote me on that though.

Chills...Chills come racing down my spine

The dense silence of night was harshly disturbed, dark corrupting thoughts bite at the broken mind of a glitched skeleton.

Like a storm on my skin

His breath was forced and uneven, tears streaming down his ivory cheekbones. Cries and whimpers escape his raspy throat, awakening the god of death that was previously slumbering beside him.

With shaking hands
I'll guide your sweet soul into mine
Until I feel you within

The god’s expression turned to that of sympathy and pain, hating seeing his troubled lover in such grief.

And I know, I know
That it's all about understanding

Geno curled in on himself nearly hyperventilating, his breath still unfocused, his mind rushing through a million nightmarish reminiscences. Reaper placed a hand on Geno’s shoulder only making the smaller jolt suddenly from the uncalled contact.

Am I hidden inside your beautiful soul
As it's crying for love
To conquer the day slowly dawning

Reaper places his hand against his shoulder, slightly firmer, pulling Geno against his chest, gently rubbing his arm to assure Geno of his security.

I want you to know you're the heart of my Temple of Thought

The god planted a subtle kiss on his forehead, trying to slowly whittle away at the fear and anxiety striking his lover’s consciousness.

So when you're restless,
I will calm the ocean for you

Reaper shushed Geno faintly, cooing delicate words to Geno’s shaking form, the smaller clung onto Reaper’s shirt still sobbing in fear.

In your sorrow, I will dry your tears

Reaper rocked back and forth a little to lull Geno into a calmer state, brushing his hand against the side of Geno’s cheek, rubbing at the wet streaks endlessly forming on his face.

When you need me, I will be the love beside you
I'll take away all your fears,
I'll take away all of your fears
So you can let go all your fears

Reaper kept whispering subtle reasurrences against Geno’s skull, finally hearing an even breathing pattern from his lover.

And you stay
Stay with me when I break down
Like a dream comes saving

Geno hiccuped as his heavy sobs slowed to a faint cry, a few tears still streaming down his face, numbly nodding at Reaper’s securing words.

And if words should fail here
I'll just read the way you sound
Till I know the meaning of love
And life

Reaper cupped Geno’s face in his hands and began to pepper Geno’s face with loving kisses, further confirming Geno’s sanctuary in Reaper’s strong grasp.

And it could be I'm understating
What it means
That you're standing behind every word you say
To make my day slowly dawning

Their lips meet in a sweet unadulterated kiss, expressing their unbound care and love for each other, Geno shakily submitting to the god’s tenderness.

I want you to know you're the heart of my Temple of Thought

Reaper mumbled more sweet nothings to Geno, still holding the sides of his face carefully.

Dreams have nothing on my reality high,
On the scent of your skin

He leaned down to plant delicate kisses along Geno’s neck, receiving a pleasing hum from his lover from the genuine affection. He trailed up Geno’s jaw, tracing circled into his back, chasing away any lingering doubts.

I know we're riding endlessly into the sun,
Feel the life deep within

Reaper uttered simple confessions as Geno clung to Reaper’s clothes, a couple of remaining tears soaked into the black fabric.

So when you're restless,
I will calm the ocean for you

Reaper layed down with Geno tightly in his arms, softly cradling him to sleep

In your sorrow, I will dry your tears

The god cupped his lover’s cheek, delicately brushing his thumb over his good eye, shaking away the remaining tears.

When you need me, I will be the love beside you
I'll take away all your fears,
I'll take away all of your fears
I'll take away all your fears,
I'll take away all of your fears

Geno hugged Reaper tightly replying with repeated nearly silent praises and thanks; Reaper chuckled weakly happy to see his lover mentally stable. The two shared another healing kiss, Geno still sensing dwindle thoughts breaking his mind, but with the comfort of his love he was put at ease. The two intertwined their hands together, settling back to sleep in each other’s collected warmth. At the point of slumber, Reaper whispered a quiet ‘I love you’ following with the name commonly used for the smaller, coinciding to his divine perfection.

So you can let go all your fears