:::Afterdeath::: Sweet Music Man - Mini-Bonus

***13 Years Later***

No one's POV::

"Hey, dad," Goth called out, down the hall gaining his father's attention. He turned his head, swinging his arm around the back of the couch he was on, facing his son.

"What's up kiddo?" Goth walked around to the front of the couch and took a seat next to Death.

"I've been wondering, how did you and mom meet?" Reaper audibly laughed remember how it happened.

"Death, don't you fucking dare!" Geno, having heard the short exchange, interjected immediately.

"Aww, come on Gen, he's old enough to know," Reaper called out, still chuckling under his breath.

"Know what?" Goth looked immensely confused, looking at his dad inquisitively.

"Well, you see, your mother-" Geno quickly ran in wrapped a small hand towel he had around Reaper's neck, yanking back.

"Don't you dare..." Geno threatened. Reaper grabbed the towel to relieve some of the pressure around his neck.

"Hun, this is extremely unnecessary," Reaper choked out.

"No. It's not," Geno pulled back slightly, almost growling.

"Mom, really?" Geno looked at Goth and raised an eyebrow at him. "Is it that bad?"

"Yes," He stated bluntly.

"Come on, please. I really want to know," Geno sighed and finally released his husband from the strangling hold, taking a seat next to him begrudgingly.

"Your father and I met about a year before you were born,"

"Wait, a year?"

"Well, nine months to be exact," Reaper snorted at the correction.

"So, what? You two fucked the day you met?"

"Yeaa... I suppose long story short: Your father was a dead beat street musician and when I found him on the street, I took him home and well one thing led to another and all,"

"That's it," Goth seemed even more confused than before.

"Actually...the morning after, he left me and didn't his face to me for four years," Geno side glanced at Reaper and he just responded with a shrug. "I ended up finding him in another city while I was on a business trip and he came back with me. That was when he first met you. Of course you were only three so I doubt you remember," Geno tapped the tip of Goth's nose bridge when addressing him. "And not long after we got married, so now he's stuck with me," Reaper wrapped his arms around Geno's waist and pulled him back into his lap.

"I wouldn't have it any other way~" Goth's expression was blank as he analyzed his mother's story.

"You know dad, that was kinda a dick move: leaving mom," Reaper pause and looked at his son.

"Heh, yea... I realize, but you can't really blame me, right?" He said sheepishly.

"No...yea, you can," A soft snicker came from Geno.

"I raise him right, I'm so proud," Geno beamed jokingly.

"Geno, don't condone this," Reaper's attempt at intervening seemed pointless, Geno only responding with a tease.

"Oh hush, you deserve it,"

"Oh really~?" Reaper immediately made Geno regret saying anything, making him burst out in laughter from a tickle attack.

"Reap- haha sto- hahaha!" Geno attempted to wiggle out of Reaper's hold, but to no avail. Goth let out a soft chuckle seeing his parents having a genuine good time and jumped off the couch, walking off into another room. Soon Geno's pleas and giggles died, and the two remained on the couch with Geno leaning back onto Reaper. "You know, it's sometimes hard to believe how good things turned out for us," Reaper kissed the side of his husband's skull, reassuring Geno of their life together.

"It's all thanks to you, hun," Geno hummed blissfully, drifting off into a deep sleep in his lover's arms. "I love you, my angel," Reaper's smooth voice cooed to Geno, as Geno's chest rose and fell softly.