:::Poth::: Hidden in Plain Sight -- (Lemon)

A/N: This *was* supposed to be a Halloween oneshot but I didn't start writing it until after Pocky Day (11/11). The idea kinda just hit me and I was in a Poth-y mood. Cool? Cool.
Ignoring its almost New Year, enjoy!
(And yes two oneshot updates in a week, don't get used to it though. 'Tis the season.)

Goth’s POV::

I stood in front of my tall mirror, looking up and down at the costume I wore, turning a bit to see it clearly: A crimson dress came down just below my knees, flaring out from the waist, white stockings pulled up my legs and a corset vest wrapped around my torso with a thin black string securing it. I also wore a white blouse underneath, with sleeves that belled downward all the way to my wrists, flowing gently. I blushed slightly when I noticed how low the shirt came, showing off more cleavage than I’d prefer. I snatched my red scarf from my bedside after having thrown it there before changing, wrapping it around my neck and pulling it into a mock hood to go along with the ensemble, using it to cover up my exposed neck as well. I took another look in the mirror, turning my head side to side to be sure it was placed neatly. A buzz caught my attention and I turned to pick up my phone seeing a text show up on the screen.

P: Be there in a few!

Smiling brightly, I threw my phone into a dark brown drawstring bag that I tied around my waist securely, before making my way out of my room and downstairs to wait near the door. I took a seat on the couch, growing anxious as I fiddled with the fabric of my skirt. Losing myself to my thoughts, I jumped when I heard my name called rather harshly.

“Goth, where do you think you’re going dress like that!” My mom walked out of the kitchen, glaring subtly at me as he walked in front of me.

“I’m just going to a Halloween party,” I spoke casually, trying to avoid getting into an argument with him.

“Not looking like that, you’re not!” I huffed as I stood up to be eye level with him.

“What’s wrong with this?” My mom grimaced a my dress.

“Did you have to have everything summoned?” He asked coldly.

“It’s the only way the dress would fit,” I looked away embarrassingly, “Besides, it’s not like I’m dressed like a slut or anything,” My mom looked down at the neckline of my blouse, glaring again at how low it was.

“Not far from it,” He snarled quietly, clearly about to continue his lecture before hearing an interruption from the staircase.

“What’s going on down here?” My dad yawned as he walked to where we were standing, rubbing his temple, likely having just woken up from a nap.

“Our son is about to go out looking like that,” Dad looked at my outfit for a moment then back at mom, nonchalantly replying.

“I see no problem with it and it’s not like you haven’t worn worse,” My dad smirked, teasing my mom and making him flustered for a moment, before he looked away with a displeased glance.

“That’s completely different,” Dad chuckled but then turning towards the door at the sound of a knock. My mom did the same and I just perked up before making my way to answer it.

“Oh, Palette’s here,” I bound to the door enthusiastically, before feeling a hand on my shoulder.

“You’re going with Palette?” My mom snarled as he spoke his name, looking even more upset at that revelation.

“Uh yea, I was waiting for him to pick me up so we could go together,” I turned and spoke simply, disregarding how furious my mother appeared.