:::Dreamare::: Address me Correctly -- Owner X Pet (Lemon)

A/N: I 'adopted' the concept from another author, and so this piece of 'work' was born.

So, I had way too much fun writing this:

Should have I admitted that? Probably not

Is it as kinky as it sounds? Abso-fuckin-lutely

Do I need help? Most definitely

Am I posting this shit anyway? Hell yes, enjoy you filthy sinners

Also, I'm in a shippy mood right now, so request any ship, sin or fluff, and I'll attempt to write it.

-Hentai Wizard out

Dream's POV:::

It been awhile since the war between my brother and I has subsided, call it a truce of such. My brother still acts like he use to but at least he isn't trying to kill me all the time. I happen to be staying with my brother for now in hopes to return him to his former self, but the chances of that have dwindled in recent time, even if he does sparsely use his normal form now. At this point I just want to stay on his good side, no matter the cost. I couldn't possible have Nightmare revert to destroying the multiverse again. I sighed in frustration while sitting on the couch in 'our' house, thinking over Nightmare and my's rather broken relationship.

"What are you doing?" A bitter voice spoke behind me. I jumped up slightly and turn around to face my brother.

"Oh, Nightmare... umm nothing just thinking..." I trail off. Nightmare gave off an uninterested scoff, but seemed to attempt the action of 'caring' nonetheless.

"..oh?" He continued as he circled the couch, sitting next me.

"I was just thinking about how we were... before..., I miss those time..." Nightmare remained silent as if reminiscing on the thought as well. "I wish... things between us were better," I looked over at Nightmare again, he seemed to raise a nonexistent eyebrow towards me in intrigue. He faced forward again, a slight smirk crease over his 'lips'.

"Hmm, so you want things better between us..." His words slipped out of his mouth slyly as he began to move closer to my side of the couch, soon pinning me down. I was left speechless as Nightmare leaned closer to me and whispered in my 'ear'. "I think I have an idea on how we can do that..." I felt something wet graze my neck, realizing it was his tongue. My mind was entirely focused on what my brother was doing, completely terrified.

"...br-brother..." I tried to call out but Nightmare persisted, not taking long to find a sensitive point on my neck, causing me to reluctantly moan. Hearing this he began to abuse that spot, licking and biting at it earning more helpless moans from me. Nightmare finally pulled away, smirking at me as I was panting heavily.

"You're so cute, Dream," I was attempting to create a protest to stop his action, but doing so was apparently in vain.

"...Night-" I was briskly interrupt as Nightmare closed the distance between us, licking my teeth for entrance. I tried to deny him as best as I could, but his insistence was extremely forceful. He brushed his hand against my spine leading me to gasp, making way for his tongue to enter my mouth trying to exploring every part of it. Our tongues were twisted into in a heated battle, me trying my best to reject him, but he was too overpowering and indefinitely won. I tried to push him off but Nightmare's tentacles made their way around my body forcing my hands to the side. Nightmare finally broke apart from me, but my mind was in too much of a heated frenzy to notice, I'm still panting heavily.

"Let's take this elsewhere," He uttered quietly against my 'lips' and in the blink of an eye we were in a dark room, soon realizing it's Nightmare's bedroom. He dove back in to kiss me, forcefully pushing me against the bed we were now on. In my peripheral vision I saw Nightmare, or one of tentacles I suppose, reach over and grab something, my lack of breath making my mind too dizzy to comprehend what it was until a click around my neck snapped my mind into the reality of the object in question. I felt a choking pull from my neck where the object, I assess to be a collar, was, as if a leash was attached to it. "Let's have a little more fun, Dream," Subtle waves of pleasure surrounded my body as Nightmare removed my shirt keeping a tight grip on the leash that was tied to me, and his tentacles coiled around my ribs, rubbing at all my sensitive notes. I didn't even have to look at Nightmare to feel his smirk burning into me. "Heh, you're quite enjoying yourself aren't you, brother," I kept on moaning as he kept on with roughly caressing every susceptible bone on my ribcage.