Your Venom - Chapter Twenty Four

Hey guys, thank you so much for the comments and votes!

Really can't thank you enough :)

Enjoy the next chapter!

Thank you, ox

Chapter Twenty Four: Hunting.

 When I wake, I am not shocked by the lack of pain I feel. The only thing I really feel is strength. I smile, yawn and stretch out, throwing the covers off me and walking to my en suite for a shower. I change into a pink vest and black skinny jeans, tying my hair up into a messy ponytail and leaving it to dry. After making my bed, I open the curtains wide, letting the sun hit me, even though it hurts my eyes. Pulling the net away, I look out onto the beautiful garden, instantly wanting to be there, laying in the sun.

"Morning" Seth says from behind me, shutting the door behind him. I spin round and smile, watching as he shoots beside me. My eyes can break down the fast movement and, even though it's still pretty fast, he looks slower. He smiles as he wraps his arms around me, kissing me quickly before looking down at me.

"Morning" I reply, kissing his cheek and taking his hand.

"How are you feeling today?" he asks, pulling me towards the door and out of it.

"Strong" I tell him and he smiles.

"We'll have to test that out today, see if you really are as strong as you're meant to be" he says.

"I doubt I am" I sigh as we walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. Walking out the back door, we race to the nearest tree, Seth winning as I try and work out how to use my strong limbs to their maximum.

  He laughs as I test my limbs, moving my arm round to find the muscles I thought would suddenly appear. "So, how do I find out strong I am?" I ask.

"We could try some weights or something" Red suggests as he moves over towards us, along with the others.

"Hmm, too easy" Seth murmurs.

"How about this?" Logan says, jumping at me and pinning me to the ground.

My instints take over and I bring my legs to my chest, kicking out onto Logan's stomach and sending him flying across the garden. Logan doesn't give up, jumping onto his feet and coming at me again. This time, I'm ready. I run against him, tackling him to the ground and pinning his arms above his head, sitting on his chest casually. Red, Dustin, Meadow and Seth laugh as Logan struggles against my grip, unable to free himself as I use little of my strength to hold him down.

"Fine, I give!" Logan grunts and I let him go, rushing back to the tree where Seth takes my hand and kisses my cheek. Logan comes over, looking annoyed but still smiling.

"She's good" Logan says.

"How much strength were you using? All of it? Some?" Red asks.

"Erm, I guess not a lot. But that could wear off, I suppose" I mumble, embarrassed as they all stare at me with surprise.

"Damn" Red breathes.

"You took the words from my mouth" Dustin says.

"Like I said, it could soon fade. Seth said that you grow weaker when you don't drink for a while and get most of your strength just after you feed" I say, making excuses.

"Still, that was a good fight you had there, had him pinned in seconds. If you're like that after your first feed . . ." Dustin murmurs, contemplating my possible strength.

"Don't forget Logan hasn't fed in a while" I say and the others groan.

"Stop making excuses! You're really strong, just like we were told" Dustin says, laughing when I roll my eyes.