e p i l o g u e

Liam pulled the covers off his body, and stretched until he heard a few clicks. Today was the day that he and Harry get married. He looked beside him, seeing no one there and smiling at the thought of Harry cuddling the pillow in his mums house rather than Liam himself. A knock sounded at the door, and Niall opened it slowly. "Ready to get dressed?" He smiled.

"Yeah." Liam smiled back. He then got up and headed to the wardrobe, pulling out his suit that cost a little too much.

He changed slowly and tiredly, making sure to not crease anything. Niall kept smiling to himself, he was beyond happy that Liam and Harry were getting married. Wasn't everyone? Liam then widened the door, and carefully made his way downstairs and into the kitchen. Niall followed behind, still smiling.

"What's for breakfast?" Liam questioned, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"What do you want?" Niall retorted.

"Omelette?"

Niall nodded and started to make the omelette.

Harry on the other hand was still sleeping in his old house in Cheshire. Anne knocked on the door and heard a grunt from the other side. She chuckled and opened the door to see a sleeping Harry with dishevelled hair and pouty lips lying practically on the floor.

"Harry," she cooed, shaking his shoulder lightly. "Harry come on your getting married today."

Harry grunted again and opened his eyes. "What?"

"Just come down I have your favourite."

"Chocolate chip pancakes?" Harry asked hopefully. Inside, he was still a child.

"Yeah." Anne patted his arm and left the room. Harry rolled over and reached for his phone. It read 7:37.

"Ugh, its so early." He moaned. But regardless Harry stumbled out of bed, and slowly made his way down to the kitchen where Gemma sat reading a magazine and Anne was cleaning the counters.

"Morning," he mumbled, dropping into a chair.

"You don't look so happy considering you're getting married in a few hours." Gemma commented, sipping on her tea.

"Shhh it's early." He groaned.

Anne rolled her eyes at her children and placed the pancakes in front of Harry. "Thanks mum." He smiled, eating his favourite food. He loved it.

-

As Liam made his way to the church his heartbeat picked up and he started to figit.

"Hey hey hey." Niall took ahold of Liam's shaking hands and squeezed them reassuringly. "It's fine. Your fine. Calm down."

Liam nodded, but that did not help. He was so nervous he could feel his legs weaken. Was this normal?

Harry wasn't doing so well either. He was sweating so much he had to change his shirt. Twice. "Fuck mum, I'm so nervous."

"Harry don't swear. And don't worry you'll be fine." She patted his cheek. "You always are." And then they left for the church.

______

GUYS ITS BEEN A MONTH IM SO FUCKING SORRY AND I KNOW YOU REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD..

Okay so whats happened in my life?

I'm currently doing exams.

I now have a beautiful girlfriend called Meghan.

NIGHT CHANGES OMF

I curled my hair for the first time.

HOW ARE YOUR LIVES MY DEAR LOVELY CUPCAKES?? ILY ALL VERY MUCH. CAN YOU GUYS DO ME A FAVOUR AND FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM BECAUSE I WANT TO INTERACT WITH YOU AND MY SNAPCHAT IS : kissygal SO PLEASE TALK TO ME. MY INSTA IS : @jxdemoore

BTW THIS IS BEING SPLIT INTO TWO PARTS BC WRITERS BLOCKKK

ILYYYYY SEE YA SOON DEARS. ❤