t h i r t e e n

Liam's POV

{ Beside You | | 5SOS }

I was now standing infront of my mirror, looking at my attire. Black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a picture of L.A. on it, grey Nike sneakers, a red Bronx snapback and a denim jacket.

To Jade:) ;

How's this? pic. jpg./album54.cameraroll

From Jade:) ;

Dayumm. Who you all dressed up for? x:)

To Jade:) ;

Harry...

From Jade:) ;

Well, he'll love it. And you;)

To Jade:) ;

Thanks:) I gtg. I'll tell you how it went after?

From Jade:) ;

Laters Payno♡

I smiled at the nickname Jade had given me. Niall sometimes called me that. I let out a sigh and check ny hair.

"Breathe in, breathe out." I muttered to myself as I started driving to Harry's house. We all got to go home, except Niall who is staying with Louis.

I passed a few houses until I arrived at his. 1090 Spaniards Road, London. I got out of the car and knocked nervously at the door. Harry opened the door, smiling when he saw me. He was wearing a black button up, denim skinny jeans and black converse. His hair was pushed back, and looking fresh.

"Bye mum!" Harry shouted behind him as he closed the door and fixed his hair. "Shall we go?" he smiled at me. He seemed nervous.

"Yeah," I agreed, getting back into the car. I fiddled with the radio knob, Bad Blood by Bastille coming on. Harry smiled and hummed to the song, tapping his fingers against the window in rythym with the beat.

"I'm glad you asked me out Liam," Harry spoke up. I looked at him through the corner of my eye, he was fidgeting with his fingers.

Harry was nervous.

I cleared my throat, "Why?"

"Because I like you." I slammed on the breaks, the car behind me nearly hitting us. The driver drove up alongside us, flipping me off and throwing a few profanities at me.

"What?"

He didn't answer, only looked out the window, ignoring me. I narrowed my eyes at him, before starting the car again.

~

"Were here," I muttered. The tension in the car was unbearable. The awkward silence never ceased and Harry kept his gaze focused on the ground after stepping out of the car.

"Table for one?" the waitress asked. She looked me up and down, biting her lip. I'm guessing Harry was so quite we looked like we weren't here together to eat, but we were.

"Two actually." I handed her the reservations. Her eyes skimmed over them, before she looked back up at me.

"It's a shame," she sighed, "I could have shown you a good time after. " She winked at me. I felt uneasy, I was never good at turning people down.

"Sorry, I'm not interested." I shifted awkardly on my feet.

"In me?" she pouted, I rolled my eyes and let out a breath.

"In women altogether." Harry pecked my cheek and took my hand in his, interlocking our fingers. I blushed and looked down at the floor as Harry spoke to the woman.

"Can you show us our table now?" he said through gritted teeth. I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

She clicked her tongue, "Yeah, follow me."

I let out a small laugh, as did Harry. "You know, if women keep flirting with you I might have to mark my territory." I gulped.

"Here's your table," she gestured to a small table with a wine table cloth and candles on it.

"Thanks," Harry leaned into the waitress' breasts, trying to read her name tag. "Brenda. You might want to move your name tag up, though. I don't know why you would place it on your sorry excuse of a boob."

"Harry!" I scolded, smacking his chest. He chuckled and looked down at me, smiling.

I looked back to see Brenda's face red with anger and her hands balled into fists. She glared at Harry and walked off, her heels surely denting the oak wood flooring.

"What would you two like to- Liam?!" I looked up and there stood Jade. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she had little makeup on. She was dressed in all black. Black t-shirt, black jeans and black Vans.

"Jade?" I smiled "What are you doing here? I thought you lived on Ireland?"

"Hello to you too," she winked. "I'm attending UNI here. I'm working here so that I can save up for a car."

"What kind of car?"

She grinned, giving me a full view of her braces. " A Mini Cooper, preferably blue."

I scoffed, "You're such a girl."

"Fuck off Liam!" we both laughed.

"Alright, so what do you two lovebirds want to eat?"

"I'll have the ceaser salad for starter, and a roast beef for the main." Harry said, sending Jade a small smile. She nodded in response and looked back at me.

"I'll have the same."

"Drinks?" Jade asked, scribbling down our orders.

"2 cokes."

"Alright, I'll be right back." she smiled and walked off to the kitchen.

I turned to Harry, glaring at him. "That wasn't nice what you said to the waitress."

He started laughing. "Liam, I have bigger boobs than her. Now hush child, Jade has our drinks."

I rolled my eyes at Harry and leaned back in my seat. Jade walked over with 2 tall glasses of Coke, smiling at us. She set down the drinks, us quietly thanking her.

Our dinners arrived quicker than expected and we ate making small talk about the tour and our fans. We never once discussed our feelings, or anything to do with feelings. I never asked Harry if he was gay or bisexual or if he was just playing along because he was 'experimenting.' Maybe thats why he didn't answer me in the car, he thought he would upset me. I let out a quiet sigh as I pushed my food infront of me, losing my appetite.

"You ok?" Harry perked up, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yeah, just not hungry." I looked at Harry as he devoured what was let on his plate. "Come on," he muttered. "Let's go."

I didn't hesitate to stand up as I jogged to the entrance, but not before paying. Harry chuckled behind me as climbed into the vehicle.

"Where do you wanna go?"

His eyes lit up and he grinned at me, "Somewhere special."

________________________

Omg it's like nearly half 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. Its just too hOT. ugh.

But this chapter is really long. I think.. whatever. I updated!

Please follow me on Instagram and Twitter ; @harry_twerk_

byee.

Don't forget to comment what you think and vote if you enjoyed the chapter.

Plus, maybe follow me? ♡

Ok, bye for realllll.

~Jade ♡