t h r e e

Liam's POV

      {All Of Me | | John Legend}

"Anything?" I asked the doctor for the third time in the space of five minutes. Louis was taken to the nurses office and checked to see why he had started screaming and tried to hurt us.

The doctor breathed out a sigh, he was either going to give me bad news or tell me shut the actual hell up because I was starting to annoy him. "Yes." He said. which suprised me.

"And?" I urged for him to continue.

"Well, he may have ADHD. We aren't completely sure because we would like to keep him overnight to see."

"Oh, um thanks." I muttered and walked back to the boys, who were chatting in the waiting room.

"Did he tell you to fuck off?" Niall chuckled as I sat down beside him. "No, he thinks Louis may have ADHD.."

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Harry tensed. Him and Louis had a strong friendship that was unbreakable."ADHD?" he asked, jaw tensed.

"Maybe. He isn't sure. They're going to keep him overnight." I replied and sat back, running my hands over my face. This is so fucked up, we are starting our tour in a few days and Louis may have ADHD.

"Hi.." I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I turned and looked at Harry who was smiling at me. My cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Hey," I mumbled back. "you ok?"

"Not really. He's my best mate y'know?" I nodded "I really care about him Liam. He is like a brother to me." A tear rolled down his cheek and splashed on his index finger that was shaking.

"Hey," he turned to me " it's ok. So what if Louis has ADHD? He will still be able to sing and dance. Well, none of us can dance," he chuckled and I smiled.

"But what if the fans bully him? Send him hate? You know how they get Liam." I sighed. It was true, these girls claimed we changed their lifes and that they loved us. Yet they send us hate and say we can't sing and should go kill ourselves.

I pulled Harry into a hug " It's gonna be ok Harry." I said into his hair. "Thanks Liam, I love you."

"I love you too Harry." I smiled.

But Harry loved me like a brother, a best mate. Me? I loved him to the point where I had to literally walk the other way so I didn't run up to him and kiss him. That's all I'll ever be to Harry, a best mate. But I wanted more.

____________________

Heyyyyy.

I wont update my stories for a good few days because I have exams tomorrow and Wednesday and Thursday. *Shudders*

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.

-J.xx