t h i r t y-f o u r

{ Boom Clap | | Charlie XCX  }

Liam drove home after another hour at the coffee shop. He and Harry had bickered about Zayn, in the end it being pointless since Harry wasn't the one apologizing. Liam had then stormed into the house, leaving poor Harry to frown in the car. Harry didn't want Liam to be upset, he wanted Liam to be happy and smiling. Liam was getting upset over nothing, and he had every scenario possible whirling around in his imaginative mind.

Harry finally got out of the car, running a hand through his long hair that had formed curls once again. He trudged up the steps, which was only a few, and knocked on the door since Liam had the only key. Liam opened the door, a scowl on his face.

"Well?" He snapped.

"Well what?"

"Are you going to say your sorry?" Harry's hands flew up in exasperation while he made a face. He looked around out of habit for someone to agree, that Liam was being ridiculous.

"Why? What did I do?" Harry yelled.

"You were telling me to say this and say that to Zayn. I had a speech and you of course had to step in and make it all about you."

Harry nearly slapped Liam. "It was constructive criticism! I was helping because what you were going to say was a little harsh and you know that Zayn won't listen to you if you are being rude. Liam, I was being a good boyfriend by helping you!"

Liam's face dropped the scowl and put on a look of regret. Harry was fuming, he was only trying to him. Both were blowing this way out of proportion, but that's what love does. You use every possible excuse to bicker with your significant other because your afraid of losing them and fighting is the only way to ensure you still want them.

Liam shook his head, motioning for Harry to walk inside. Harry did, bumping shoulders with Liam and heading straight to their newly shared room.

Liam was developing a knot in his stomach full of annoyance that he could actually feel. He was fidgeting and  and stomping his foot and he was annoyed. It was one of the cons of being Liam Payne.

He wanted to talk to Harry about this stupid little fight, so he did. He bursted through the door, trying to catch Harry off guard. He did momentarily, but Harry's posture straightened, he tried to make himself intimidating by having his head held high. In reality he looked like a dork and that made Liams heart melt.

"What?" Harry asked after a little while, his voice coarse like granite. Liam was staring and that was making Harry feel insecure.

"Nothing, nothing. I'm sorry for making a big deal out of nothing and for being an asshole. And I'm sorry I had to ruin the night and that I am bipolar or whatever the fuck is wrong with me." Liam rushed out, his voice wavering because he was being such an ass and he wasn't the perfect boyfriend. Sure, every relationship had a few bumps in the road and of course both Liam and Harry knew that. But Liam didn't want to fight this soon, and yes it had been a good few months but Liam just didn't like fighting.

Harry pulled Liam into a hug, not needing any words to be said. They just stood their crying like wusses because their feelings towards anything in that moment were confusing. People could walk by and say they looked like a struggling broken couple. But only Harry and Liam knew that they were a perfectly happy couple, only crying because they didn't want to lose each other.

___________

hey guys, rn I'm writing this in the apartment in Spain and I'm not in the pool or somewhere else like I should be since its a 5 star resort bc of sunburn. ^-^

I'm quite happy with this chapter bc my writing has improved, well I think.

and the reason both boys are crying and yelling like prissy Lil bitches is bc they are very bipolar?¿

don't be afraid to message me and say 'check out my fanfic?' id love to read it bc I'm running out of fanfics to read. -_-

4 comments and 5 votes for next chapter?

ily. ( PS I GOT WIFI!!!)

~Jade.x