t w e n t y-t w o

Liam's POV

{ End Up Here | | 5 Seconds of Summer }

I couldn't pinpoint what made Harry vomit so badly. Was it nerves because of the end of the tour? Was it the turbulence? Was it the airplane food, which if I am being honest, made me a bit queasy. I sighed and sat down next to Niall, who sent me a sympathetic look.

"You OK?" He asked.

"Should be asking Harry that." I muttered, turning away from Niall. I heard a sigh escape his lips and I instantly felt bad. I was just upset about Harry.

Zayn walked in with Louis following behind like a lost puppy. I swear, they are glued to each other. An unfamiliar smell filled the room, making me feel a little relaxed. I inhaled the scent, recognizing it after a second. Weed.

"Zayn have you been smoking weed again?" I shouted at him.

Zayn's face dropped as he muttered 'shit.'

"Zayn, for gods sakes will you stop. That video made us loose a lot of fans and management are still pissed at you. Louis got kicked off the Rovers and now his girlfriend has to fucking babysit him. You are getting married and do you really want Perrie to marry a fucking crack-head?"

Zayn glared at me, lunging for me. Louis quickly held him back.

"Shut the fuck up Liam. Just because you haven't done anything bad doesn't mean you have to say that about us. Your just as worse you dick."

I scoffed, "How am I worse?"

"Your.Fucking.Gay." He seethed.

I felt a sting at my shoulder, realizing Zayn had just punched me and walked away with Louis following not too close behind. His punch didn't hurt, I hardly felt it. I was in shock that Zayn would even think being gay was wrong, he was always saying how they deserved to be 'free.' Like they were trapped. Zayn wasn't homophobic, oh no, but apparently his best mate being gay was the last straw.

I felt Niall pull me into a side embrace, whispering 'It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.' over and over again. I sniffled as the tears tickled my cheeks. I hated crying. It made my eyes sore and raw and my throat would swell up so I couldn't talk for a while. It would crack and it sounded raspy. Stupid crying.

.

I grinned at my boys as we all walked over to each other and group hugged. The girls screamed and cheered with tear stained cheeks. This is what I live for. The boys, the girls, the music.

I smiled at all the fans. "This is the end of the tour. We have had so much fun these past few months. We want to thank you all for being the amazing people you are and continuing to support us through our ups and downs."

Harry cleared his throat," I thought I would tell you guys my secret," the fans screamed as loud as they could making me laugh. "my secret is that I am in a relationship. Do you want to meet my partner?"

The fans eyes shone with amusement. They started to chant Larry, Larry, Larry!

Harry chuckled, "No," he started to walk towards me, smirking. "It's Liam."

I smiled at the fans who's jaws had all dropped. Harry rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight!"

.

*After the show*

"Harry, here now." Tom pointed to his office.  Harry kissed my cheek, walking with a slight sway in his hips. I could tell by the scowl on his face that Harry had said something to him. Harry pulled open the door, Tom following after and slammed the door.

"Well, you are fucked." Ashton huffed, sitting down beside Luke. Luke slapped his chest,  "Shut up Ash."

"What? They are!"

"Ash!" All 3 boys screamed.

"No, he is right we are fucked." I said, leaning against the wall.

Royally fucked.

_______________________________

Hi hi hi. In this the tour has ended soooo yeah. :) But they havent gone on a date yet otherwise I would have written about that.

I've been loving End Up Here sooooo much so I was like yeah imma put it in there:)

That's what she said....

Who is your favourite from 5SOS?

Mines Michael and Ashhh<3

Sooooooo please continue to vote, comment and read:))

Byyeee Ily

~Jade.x