f o u r

Liam's POV

{Something Great | |One Direction}

It was now Friday, the first day of our world tour. I am so excited as well as the rest of the boys. Turns out Louis didn't have ADHD. He just went into a state of shock. From what? We don't know.

I walked over to the dressing room and opened the door where Harry and Niall were changing.I walked past Niall, unaware of what he was talking about with Lou.

"Liam?"

I spun around and Harry was nervously smiling. I smiled to ease his discomfort. "Yeah?"

"You uh," he stuttered. Note that Harry does not stutter, no matter the circumstances, ever. "y-you look nice today."

I looked down at my clothes, black skinny jeans, white Nike hightops, grey t-shirt, black hoodie and denim jacket. I smiled and looked at Harry who was blushing furiously.

"Thanks, you too." I winked.

Why did you wink? He will know you have a crush on him! My subconcious reminded me.

I hurried out of the room to Louis and Zayn who were sitting quite close, they were also laughing quite hard. I sat down beside Zayn on the red leather couch.

"What's so funny?" I chuckled, seeing that Louis was clutching his stomach and taking short breaths to try and stop laughing. He failed and laughed harder.

"Louis was talking and choked on some water," Zayn said through a laugh.

"Oh," Wasn't really that funny but whatever. I looked over at Harry who was blushing while a woman flirted with him. She was putting her hands together and 'secretly' pushing her bust up. She was clad in a grey skirt that went to mid-thigh, a white blouse with more than enough buttons open a red belt and some red wedges. Harry blushed while the woman twirled her hair and giggled. I rolled my eyes and sat back onto the leather sofa with a huff.

"What a whore," Zayn said under his breath.

"What?" I asked.

"That woman over there," he pointed to the woman who was still flirting with Harry," has a husband and 3 kids."

"And, she is 44." Louis chimed in with disgust. I don't blame him, there is a 24 year age gap.

"Hiiiii." Harry jogged over to us. I smiled when he sat beside me. Our knees were touching and his forearm brushed against mine.

"Hey." I replied, grinning now.

"Why are you so happy?" Harry smiled and used his forefinger to brush a curl away from his face. I chuckled at the sight.

" 'Cause you're here now."

Harry blushed and looked away.

"Awwww, Lirry! I ship it!" Niall was walking towards us, a smirk on his lips and his fingers pulled into a heart.

Niall of course knew that I liked Harry, I tell him everything. He's my brother and I couldn't ask for a better brother than him.

"Niall-" I warned, but was cut off.

"Me too." Harry grinned like a Chesire cat before pulling me into a hug.

______________________

Today I was called a whore by a guy who used to say 'I love you.' 'You're perfect.' and all that other sappy shit.

Yayyyy.

VOTE.COMMET.FOLLOW.

~J.xx