t w e n t y-e i g h t

I love you and you are beautiful <3

Harry's POV

{ Ed Sheeran | | Tenerife Sea }

Seeing Liam's heartbroken face was enough to make me cry, but I didn't. I held it together. Liam suggested we move in together, and me being his boyfriend agreed.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go on a double date tomorrow?" I looked Liam up and down, he was staring intently at me, nibbling on his bottom lip. Fuck, he was hot.

"Sure, who with?"

"Em, Niall and Jade?" I nodded and headed towards my kitchen to make dinner. I decided to make ham and cabbage.

Halfway through cooking the ham I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I continued to check the temperatures. Liam then started to kiss my neck. I gasped, when has Liam been so daring? Hes all shy and giddy. Liam continued his way then my neck, reaching my collar bone. He started to suck on the skin that covered my collar bone. I gripped the counter for support because fuck this felt good. He then pulled away, leaving my skin burning. Liam blew down, sending chills down my spine as goosebumps rose on the affected area.

"Fuck, Liam."

I heard him chuckle behind me. "Harry?"

"Yes?" I turned to look at Liam.

He pointed to the ham that had water spilling over the edge and bubbles covering the ham.

"Fuck."

.

I pulled my lips inwards and blew out hard. I hadn't a clue what to wear tonight and it annoyed me.

"Knock knock," I heard Liam say.

Liam entered the room, frowning at the clothes strewn across the room. He bent down and picked up a black button up and black skinny jeans with the knees ripped.

"Here," he said to me. "try this on."

I cocked an eyebrow at Liam, pulling the trousers up my legs. I then pushed my curls back, reaching for my fedora.

"Eh, no." Liam blocked the hat.

"What? I wanna wear my fedora."

"Well, your not. You are so attached to it I mean Jesus Christ Harry its a part of you now." Liam huffed.

I rolled my eyes, pulling on my boots and headed to the car with Liam following me. I reversed out of the driveway and headed to ' Malocince.'

.

We arrived 10 minutes later. I opened my car door, jogged around to Liam's side and opened his door for him. Upon walking in a few people noticed us but said nothing which I was thankful for.

I walked up to a certain blonde and brunette. Niall turned around and smiled, "Hey guys."

Jade grinned, "Hey!"

"Hi," Liam smiled at the two. I nodded and sat down with Liam next to me.

"So, you guys are a thing now?" I asked Jade and Niall.

Niall looked from Jade to me, "Yes." he replied, his cheeks turning a pale pink.

"Hi, I'm Marissa and I will be your waiter for this evening. Are you guys ready to order?" Marissa smiled.

"I'll have the Tandoori Chicken." Niall said, closing his menu.

Jade repeated the action before saying, "I'll have the sweet and sour, thanks."

"I'll have the Special and so will Harry."

"Drinks?"

"4 Cokes."

" Be right back."

I looked back at Liam who was staring at Niall and Jade. Niall kept telling horrendous jokes and Jade kept laughing.

"Jade what the hell his jokes aren't even funny." I uninterrupted Jades laughing.

"Yes they are!" She protested.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Liam who laughed at me.

"Jade, do you like 5 Seconds of Summer?" Niall spoke up.

"Of course I do you dope!"

"Ok," Niall smirked.

I shot Niall a look but he shook his head.

Marissa came back with our drinks and dinners a few minutes later.

We ate silently, making small talk.

"I always knew you were gay Harry." Jade suddenly said.

I abruptly stopped eating and looked at Jade, "What?"

"I always knew you were gay, don't take it offensively. I mean if I am being honest gays are my favourite people." Her eyes widened.

"I-um, OK."

.

After dinner we all headed back to Niall's flat in London (They flew back to London BTW)

Jade was all hyper and giddy, making loud noises causing us all to laugh.

When we got to the flat, Jade demanded she got a piggy back ride from Niall, which she got.

Stepping through the door, I pulled off my boots and sat on the couch.

Niall came in a few seconds later with Jade on his back, giggling like a madman and Liam following carrying Niall jacket.

Jade hopped off Niall's back, "Niall lets do some Irish dancing!" she exclaimed.

Niall laughed and started to Irish dance with his girlfriend. I watched as their eyes shone with happiness and their legs moved up and down.

They eventually stopped and sat on the couch, Niall's head in Jades lap as she combed her  fingers through his bleached hair.

I heard a sigh come from beside me and looked at Liam who's head was resting on my shoulder. "You OK babe?"

"Hmm? Yeah I'm fine."

I interlocked our fingers and closed my eyes, sleep washing over me.

______________________________

HI GUYS

SMUT WILL BE COMING SOON :D

IT WILL BE WRITTEN IN 3RD POV BC IT WILL BE EASIER.

Does anyone read Phantom? Ending was perf but Omg I wanna know what happens next!

do YOU GUYS REALIZE HOW HOT IT IS HERE LIKE TF ITS IRELAND WE SHOULD BE FREEZING.

Also, where are you guys from?

Me?

Ireland obvs ;)

OMG YOU GUYS NEED TO READ DEEP ITS A LASHTON FANFIC AND I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER CRIED SO HARD WHILE READING A FANFIC

GUYS IDK IF YOU KNOW BUT HARRY CHANGED THE WORDS IN BEST SONG EVER FROM 'SHE' TO 'HE' AND I LITEALLY SCREAMED AND STARTED CRYING BC OmG THE THINGS HARRY DOES TO ME

Byeeeee

Ily guys

COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW.

~Jade.x