t h i r t y-s e v e n

{ Save You Tonight | | One Direction } a/n: omg fetus :o

Liams eyes were drawn to the clock, he had been here for an hour. One whole hour and they didn't tell him what was wrong, Harry, Niall, Jade and Louis were here too. Liam insisted Jade come to the hospital since she was very worried.

"It was just a seizure, right? Why are they taking so long?" Jade asked, she was such a fan girl and her heart was racing a million miles an hour. Her head was in her hands, feeling distraught.

A Nokia ringtone filled the room, making everyone turn to look at the doctors.

"Sorry guys that's me. Hello?- Oh, Hi Lynn, yeah um bad timing.." Jade trailed off, walking out of the room.

Liam stood up, making the other boys look at him. "Tea?"

Niall nodded, Louis mumbled out a 'yeah', and Harry stood up, wrapping an arm around Liams waist.

"Can I get a green tea, two coffees, normal tea, 2 sugars and Niall does Jade drink tea or coffee?" Liam turned back to look at Niall. The Batista (guys wtf is it called srsly) looked between the two, a smile on her face.

"Eh no, she'll probably get something later thanks." Niall assured, his face dropping when Liam turned back around.

The four sat down at a table with metal chairs and wooden backs.

Harry instinctively reached for Liams hand, making the older lad smile and grip it a bit tighter.

"So," Louis broke the silence. His eyes remained on Liam and Harry's hands before looking at the back of a chair next to him.

"Sorry Louis, really. You were just standing up for your boyfriend. He told me what I believe to be everything so I understand." Liam smiled at Louis who looked relieved and smiled back.

"Jesus there you guys are," Jade mumbled walking over to the four boys at the table.

"I thought I was going to walk in on someone having surgery and I swear I have hemophilia I just hate blood I mean, ew." Jade cringed, her hands retracting and her nose crinkling.

Harry laughed, and Louis and Niall chuckled quietly.

"So, uhh how are you guys. Louis, I actually haven't really had a proper conversation with you." Jade turned to Louis, smiling.

"I know," he laughed "what's there to talk about?"

Harry butted in."Stuff,"

Jade laughed and Liam playfully hit Harry's arm. A doctor walked over to the five sitting at the small table, his clipboard held tightly in his hand.

"Excuse me," he cleared his throat. All five abruptly stopped conversing and laughing to look at the man who looked tired and too old to work here.

"I have Zayn's diagnosis. He seems to have epilepsy and PAD which stands for Panic Attack Disorder."

"Oh my god," Niall gasped. All eyes went wide, how could this be? Zayn having epilepsy and it never happening before with the triggering lights at clubs and shows? No, there must be a mistake.

"But, hes been around-it hasnt-thats not, how?" Liam rambled.

"Well, he has suffered from PAD since he was a child according to his medical records and he must have been in a bad environment causing an overdose of adrenaline to rush to the brain resulting in him suffering in an epileptic seizure." Dr. Cliff explained.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Louis said, rushing to the bathroom. Harry and Liam exchanged sympathetic looks as the doctor left the now weeping table of four.

_____

idk what PAD is I made it up and if its real and any of you guys suffer or know anyone that has it I'm sorry you have to deal with that :(

Guys I need to bring me into the story a little more because I have a pretty important role in Luke Hemmings love life. ( I'm not cheating don't worry.)

comment guys comment, comment,comment whatever the hell you want.

-jade

PS. I ship Lyke O'Hemmings people.

×breathless kisses× l.p. + h.s.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें