t h i r t y-o n e

3rd POV { song in last chapter. }

Liam was still scared of riding the skateboard on his own. He didn't want to fall and trip in front of Harry. Especially Harry.

Harry had tried to coax Liam into riding the skateboard but he was having none of it.

"Liam come on." Harry whined. He just wanted Liam to do it on his own. And Liam was being such a wuss about it.

Liam bit his lip, should he?

"Fine, fine," Liam raised his hands in surrender and put one foot on the ground. "You sure?"

Harry rolled his eyes."Its a fucking skateboard Liam."

Liam nodded and pushed a bit, setting his foot onto the board. He closed one eye. What if he fell and broke his leg? Or hurt a child? Or broke the skateboard?

" Your doing it Liam!" Harry shouted because Liam had gone a good bit down the path. Liam then put his foot down, tripping but saving himself at the last minute.

Liam picked up the board and jogged back to Harry. Harry was smiling because Liam finally finally fucking listened and rode the skateboard on his own.

Harry surprised Liam by placing his lips on his and oh god. Harry's lips were so soft and Liam was melting on the inside because he had never kissed anyone else like this. Hell, he hadn't kissed anyone else at all. And he was glad because Harry was so experienced compared to Liam but he didn't care. Liam had big plump lips to make up for the fact that he didn't even know where to put his hands.

So Harry took Liam's hands and put them around his neck. Liam's heart was racing and he was so content with everything. Harry's tongue was against Liam's lips and Liam just knew that if he opened his mouth for Harry that his knees would buckle. But YOLO right?

So Liam opened his mouth and their tongues were everywhere and it was sloppy but it was perfect.

Harry pulled away first, smiling brightly at Liam because he looked so beautiful.

Snap! Snap! Snap!

"Seriously?" Harry said out loud, sounding very agitated.

Liam sent Harry a sympathetic look and took his hand, intertwining their fingers. Liam then pulled Harry down the path, skateboard tucked under his arm.

Harry looked down at his and Liam's hands and he smiled so big he looked like the sun. Liam's puppy brown eyes were full of love and anyone could see that. Harry and Liam were truly, madly, deeply in love with each other.

"You know I love you right?" Liam said. Harry's eyes traveled back up to Liam's and he just smiled. Because of course he knew. The little things had shown that over the past few months. Like how Liam always put extra milk in Harry's tea because he didn't want him to burn his mouth, or how he always went onto Harry's account and blocked and  deleted hate. Or how he would wait for 30 seconds before crossing the road with Harry. And when they go mobbed, Liam wrapped his arms around Harry and whispered sweet nothings in his ear because Harry admitted it scared him.

"Yeah," Harry smiled bigger and kissed Liam's forehead. 

"You want to go back to the apartment?" Harry whispered in Liams ear. Liam new Harry didn't mean for it to turn Liam on but it did.

Liam nodded.

Harry and Liam walked home laughing and smiling at each other because they loved to unintentionally be cliché.

The first thing Harry did when he got home was pin Liam up against the wall. Liam was shocked but reacted quickly when his lips met Harry's. Harry moaned and that simple action nearly drove Liam over the edge.

They walked backwards, hitting a chair or two on the way before they finally made it into the bedroom. Harry's hands were loosely around Liams neck and Liam's hands were buried in Harry's hair that was now long and once again curly. Harry pulled Liam against him falling back onto the bed. Liam pulled away, pulling at Harry's jeans that were a challenge to get off. Harry's hands went to Liams shirt, almost ripping it off him. Harry rolled over, straddling Liam. Their lips met again in a kiss and holy shit. Liam felt like he was going to explode with the knot in his stomach and Harry grinding against him with and obvious buldge was not helping.

Harry fumbled with Liam's belt and finally pulled off his jeans. Harry pulled away and started to kiss in between Liams thighs. Liam was melting and it was so hot in the room. His eyes rolled back in pleasure as Harry continued to nip at Liams thighs. It felt so bold. But Liam didn't care, this was something intimate that he got to share with his partner because he loved him.

"Liam what's this?" Liam hadn't even noticed that Harry had stopped. He looked up at the boy who had a look of horror on his face and looked to where he was staring.

Liam's old battle scars.

______

they ain't gonna fRiCKle fRAcKLe yet.

I'm sorry about the slow update but I've been busy. :(

I'm going on Holiday in a few days and Idk if I will be able to update??

Sorry guys I really wanna update because this is where it gets interesting.

Idk if I am gonna see Cian before I go away but if I don't I just wanna say love ya bro! See ya soon.:)

Byee

~Jade