f o u r t y

{ If You Don't Know | | 5 Seconds of Summer }

A hard knock at the door awoke Liam at 7a.m.

"Coming!" He shouted, his voice heavy with sleep.

He stood up from the couch, yawning. It was early and Liam knew by the lack of light and constant tweeting of birds. He pulled open the door to be met with a smiling Jade.

"Hey, can I come in?" She asked.

Liam smiled, opening the door. "He's on the couch."

Liam followed Jade into the sitting room where Harry lay. His curls were a disheveled mess on his head and his pink lips were parted as he snored lightly.

"He's so cute," Jade cooed.

"He's mine though." Liam retorted.

"I know you dope." Jade laughed. "You better go get ready."

"Why?" Liam asked. It was only 7 and the boys usually didn't start recording until 10 or later.

"They are recording early today, so I thought I would stop by and make sure you are up." Liam smiled sweetly at Jade before heading to his bedroom and changing. He decided on black skinny jeans and a blue flannel, which he hasn't worm since November and more specifically since '1D Day.'

Liam combed his hair and added a bit of cologne. It smelled nice and Harry always told Liam it smelled lovely, so he wore it to get compliments from Harry.

He jogged to the kitchen were he put 2 slices of toast in the toaster, and flicked the kettle on.

"Want some tea or coffee?" Liam asked Jade as she set her bag down on the counter. In it was medicine and a special medicated towel that opens up your nose when blocked.

"No no, I don't drink tea or coffee but thanks."

Liam nodded, adding milk and sugar to a mug. "Harry said he misses you."

"Really? I'd think he would be sick of me." Liam laughed at Jades comment.

Harry stumbled into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes until he saw black swirls. "I-I. I heard.. laughing." He mumbled, his eyes still closed.

Liam put an arm around Harry's waist, sitting him down on a chair and kissing his head.

"I love you Liam," Harry mumbled, just a little bit more awake.

"I love you too Harry." Liam smiled. It was things like this that made life better. Hearing an 'I love you' from the person you love is indescribable.

"You guys are so cute I'm gonna cry." Jade said, hands placed under her chin. "Seriously, get married or something."

"Woah, marriage is serious." Liam commented as he began buttering his toast. It was already 7:45 and here they were talking about marriage.

"And so am I."

___

"I think I'm gonna lose my mind," Niall sang. "Something deep inside me I can't give up!"

"I think I'm gonna lose my mind, I roll and I roll till I'm out of luck. Yeah I roll and I roll till I'm out of luck." Louis began.

"Guys stop, stop." Liam demanded. He held his hand up for Jim, the music producer to halt the music.

"Liam," Tom spoke into the microphone." What are you doing? The lyrics are right in front of you."

"I can't do this." Liam said lowly. He looked downwards in shame and self-pity.

"What the hell do you mean you can't do this? Just sing Liam!" Tom roared. His patience was wearing away and Liam had to be careful with his next words.