f i v e

Liam's POV

        {Drunk | |Ed Sheeran}

I pulled out of the embrace and chuckled at Harry.

"Lirry, huh?" I nudged Harry. If I act odd after intimate gestures, Harry will know something is up.

"Yeah," he bit his lip. "Lirry." The word slipped out of his mouth and he blushed bright crimson. I chuckled once again at the curly-haired lad's actions.

"You're on in 5. And Liam," my head snapped up at a member of staff when I heard my name come from her painted lips. "Yeah?"

"Tom wants to talk to you after the concert." I nodded.

For the remainder of the 5 minutes the boys chatted about girlfriends, tattoos and lyrics. 3 words that for me, summed up One Direction. Others, such as fans, would say Talented, sexy, straight. Funny, I'm not. Only Niall, my parents and my sisters, Ruth and Nicola, know that I am gay.

"Liam?" Someone lightly nudged me, clearing me of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Come on," Louis whined,"time for our first concert of the tour. Croke Park!"

"Yeah, yeah," I chuckled and followed Louis onto the stage where I was met with 70,000 screaming fans.

"Hmmm, I wonder how many are here. 1, 2, 70,000." I chuckled into the microphone.

"Thank you guys for everything," Harry said, " I need to get a haircut." he jogged to the side of the stage while we started with our first song of the night, Midnight Memories.

_____________________

Don't kill me I know, I know, Croke Park wasn't there first concert but I was there last night.

Harry and Liam both actually said that and their first song was Midnight Memories so I thought might as well put some truth into this fan fiction.

I was standing if you wanted to know, have a blister, it was worth it.

ZAYN WAVED AT ME!!!!! :D

Vote, comment, follow.

~J.xx