t h i r t y-f i v e

{ Rejects | | 5 Seconds of Summer } a/n: sorry I love these guys

Liam woke up bright and early the next morning, he was going to invite Zayn out to breakfast, apologize and get some answers.

Liam stretched his legs and arms out, hearing a crack and letting out a sigh of relief. He then got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Liam stripped off his clothes, took a look in the mirror and hopped into the shower. While in the shower, Liam thought of pointless questions. Pointless questions that would bother him now and then because he didn't have the answer.

Liam was still in the shower when Harry got up. He walked down the hall, turning left into the sitting room and plopping down on the couch. He heard soft foot steps come down the hall, and turned his head to see Liam walking into the kitchen.

"Morning," Harry smiled at Liam who jumped a little.

"Oh, Harry Jesus you scared me there. Good Morning." Harry smiled at Liam and turned around, searching for the remote.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast?" Harry asked, after Liam had stumbled down the hall in jeans and a half buttoned flannel. He chuckled, flicking through the channels.

"No, I'm going to invite Zayn out to breakfast and say sorry and then get some answers." Liam picked up his keys, walking over to Harry. He placed a kiss on Harry's forehead, both mumbling 'I love you's' before Liam closed the door.

Liam was in the car, engine running wasting petrol and a phone clasped in his hand. He dialled Zayns number, hearing the annoying beeping signalling it was ringing.

"Hello?" Zayns voice was gruff, like he had just been woken up.

"Hi Zayn, it's Liam. Look, I wanted to say sorry over breakfast, my treat."

Liam heard shuffling, probably Zayn sitting up and stretching.

"Alright, fine. Where?"

"Can you meet me at Tapas in like, 20 minutes?"

"Yeah, bye."

"Bye."

Zayn hung up, and Liam chucked his phone to the floor, not caring where it landed. He drove down the streets of London, praying that he would not be spotted by paparazzi.

He pulled into Tapas' parking lot and got out of his car, softly shutting the door. He heard a click click click and groaned. He had been spotted by paps. He held his hand up to block out the blinding light of the flash, and pushed his way into Tapas.

Zayn was already sitting down, fiddling with the straws in the straw container and looking blankly at the wall.

Liam called his name, making Zayn jump slightly.

"Hey," Liam said through a breath as he sat down next to Zayn.

Zayn squirmed and moved away from Liam. He didn't say anything, he stared at the bleached floor that smelled of cheap lemon.

"Hi," he finally mumbled.

"Look," Liam started. "I-I'm sorry, okay? I should have respected your privacy but why didn't you tell us? We wouldn't have said anything bad you know."

Zayn let out a long sigh, lulling his head to the side and closing his eyes. "You obviously know I am a Muslim yeah?" Liam nodded, not sure where Zayn was going with this.

"Well, yeah. My religion isn't too fond of gays, bisexuals, lesbians and trans genders. I told my parents, and well. They aren't homophobic they just think I'm going against Allah. They accept me, but uh never mind." Zayn put his head in his hands. He didn't know how to word this.

"No, no I understand. Zayn, its ok. You should have told us so we could have helped you." Liam assured. He know felt bad for Zayn who's eyes were blurred with tears. Zayn didn't want to be disowned, god no. But he understood if he wasn't accepted.

"I'm sorry for crying." Zayn sniffled, wiping his damp cheeks.

Liam chuckled, because its OK to cry. It doesn't make you weak or anything less. Liam smiled at Zayn, rubbing his back.

"So, about Louis.." Liam trailed off, he didn't know if this was something Zayn was going to be open about so he said it quietly like soft mellow air.

"Uh, yeah. He's my boyfriend." Zayn replied, sounding afraid and sulking back into his seat like a little kitten.

"Aww," Liam cooed, his eyes lighting up. Jesus, he really was gay.

"Shut up." Zayn mumbled, a pale pink colour drenching his cheeks.

"No it's cute!" Liam protested, poking Zayn to make him laugh because Zayn was very ticklish and being tickled makes him happy.

Zayn squirmed, giggling and laughing like a small child, his brown eyes all light and mellow.

"I'm sorry Liam," Zayn's voice was all low and quiet, darkening the light mood. Liam frowned, Zayn was so insecure looking with his legs hugged together and his hands around his stomach, eyes dark and staring at the floor.

"It's okay Zayn," Liam reassured hugging Zayn so tight he forgot about all his problems for a second.

__________

aww Ziam fluff :') I ship it more than Lirry?¿ sorry xo
BTW Tapas is the restaurant here in Spain bc I can't remember any in London even though I am over there every summer -_- ( yet I still haven't met 1d??)

thank you for 4.3k you guys are awesome xo

5 comments, 6 votes.

( I'm only doing this because I need feedback, its suppeerrr important. :) )

bye, ily x

~Jade.x