t h i r t y-t w o

{ Break Free | | Ariana Grande }

Harry stared at the scars littering Liams thighs. Liam felt so insecure and sat up, hugging his knees. Harry didn't like blood, it made him sick.

"I-It was a while ago, don't worry." Liam reassured, sending a weak smile to his partner who has still in shock.

Harry's face was now white, drained of all blood. He didn't know how to react. How do you react?

"How long ago?" Harry asked.

Liam seemed a little speechless, tripping over his words. "W-what?"

"How long ago?" He repeated, looking at Liam. Liam turned away, biting his lip to stop him crying a the thoughts.

He sniffled, looking down at the scars. He was disgusted by them. He hated them. Loathed them.

"A couple years.." Liam began, " A couple years ago. When I came out to my school everyone hated me. That's why I was bullied. No one even showed up to my sweet 16. That's the real reason Harry. It wasn't because I was a loser, well I was, but there is a lot of homophobic people in the world. A-and I didn't know how to cope so at first I wrote songs and they were all sick, twisted. I don't know how I could even write about what I wrote. I resorted to cutting, seeing as everyone said it was a great stress reliever, like cigarettes. And they were so deep. One day though, I guess I cut a little too deep. You wanna know why my mam is always crying while I'm away? Its because she is afraid I'll start again."

Liam sniffled, feeling horrible. His past was something he didn't talk about.

Harry was now crying. He felt so horrible, wishing he knew Liam back then to stop him. Liam was beautiful. He really was. His puppy brown eyes would make anyone aww. His smile was adorable because his whole face lit up. His laugh was so melodic. He had a great body, scratch that, amazing body. He was such a caring and sweet person. An all round amazing person.

"Harry please don't cry." Liam frowned, feeling the tears well up in his eyes again. He didn't want to be the reason Harry was crying.

" I-I'm sorry," Harry choked out.  "But Liam why didn't you tell me before?" He looked at Liam. Liam was looked like he was in so much pain. Because he was.

"This is why," Liam sighed, reaching for his jeans and tugging them on.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"We left the car at the park."

.

And that's how Liam and Harry found themselves running to the park at 10 at night, searching for the car.

"Liam, I found it!" Harry called out.

Liam heard the roar of an engine, and looked behind him. Harry was sitting in the car, hands on the steering wheel.

"What do you wanna do now?" Liam asked, shutting the car door and putting on his seat belt.

"Get a coffee?"

Liam nodded and Harry started driving. There was a comfortable silence.

Harry pulled up next to a coffee shop called 'Lees coffee and diner.'

The two boys got out of the car, holding hands before walking into the coffee shop.

They scanned the area only finding two guys making out. They smiled and looked at each other because they were glad gays would show PDA.

Liam looked back and on closer inspection noticed the pair looked oddly familiar.

"Zayn? Louis?"

__________

HA CLIFFHANGER.

Doing a goal now. So for this chapter I need 1 comment and 2 votes and when I get that I will update again.

Byeee guys, ily.

~Jade.x