t w e n t y

Liam's POV

{ Beating Heart | | Ellie Goulding }

*End of Tour*

I pulled my jacket closer to me, trying to stay warm as I headed to Gate B. We were heading to our last show of the tour and I was happy, yet sad that the tour was over. I had come accustomed to life on the road, as odd as that is. But it was nice, the fans from all around the world being happy just to see you. It was sweet and heartwarming all at once. I loved my girls.

Speaking of the fans, they were swarming us. Mobbed, again. I groaned to myself and stayed close to Harry who's arm was around my shoulder. A little girl had fallen and started to cry. I frowned and pulled Harry's hand off of me, to help the little girl. She was crying and clutching her knee, which I am guessing was the main source of pain. Harry had pulled Paul back to help me.

"Excuse me, girls everyone can you please stay quiet, a little girl is crying." Harry said with a strict tone. I pulled the girl up and let her lay her head on my shoulder as she cried into my shoulders.

"Guys, shush, you're scaring her, shes only 6!" Louis shouted, gaining the attention of a few fans. He glared at a few fans until the only sound was muffled sobs coming from the girl on my shoulder.

I tapped her shoulder, "What's your name sweetie?"

"A-ab-abby." She hiccupped, rubbing her eyes and leaning on my shoulder again. A small smile made its way to my lips, she was adorable.

"Well, Abby, do you know where your mam is?"

She lifted her head and searched the crowd of about 100 people. "There." she pointed to a woman who was talking to a security guard, explaining how her daughter got lost. I nodded to myself and started walking in the direction of her mother. I tapped the sobbing woman's shoulder, smiling at her. She looked confused but reached out to thank me when she saw her daughter.

"Oh thank you Liam! Your an angel!" She hugged her daughter tight and nodded at the security guard, dismissing him.

"She fell over and hurt her knee, I have to go."

She nodded at me and I walked back over to the plane, saying hello to a few fans. I sat down on, taking out my headphones and put them in, flicking through my music. I settled for Look After You by The Fray. Louis loves this song, and that's kind of how I got into The Fray. He would play all their songs on repeat, I always told him it bugged me but the truth was I loved listening to their music. I bit my lip when Harry walked onto the plane, carrying a duffle bag. He reached up to put the bag in the cabinets above, his top sliding up so I could see his inked stomach. Harry's eyes quickly landed on me and I quickly averted my gaze to the floor.

I heard a chuckle come from Harry as he sat next to me,"I saw you Liam."

I blushed. "O-okay."

"God your so innocent, it makes me want you and biting your lip isn't helping." Harry's voice was low and his eyes seemed to darken with lust. I coughed, and smiled meekly at him.

He leaned over and placed his lips on mine. I kissed back, moaning involuntary. He shifted his body so he was facing me, me doing the same. I moved my head, deepening the kiss. Harry's hands made their way to my waist pulling me closer. I rested me hands at back of his neck, pulling at his hair that was long and curly. Harry lifted the hem of my shirt, his hands trailing down my stomach.

"Oi, stop shifting!" Niall called as he stepped onto the plane. Harry pulled back after kissing me for a few more seconds, in spit of Niall.

"What's shifting?" I asked, sitting back in my seat.

I heard a round of laughter from the rest of the boys.

"It's Irish slang, it means snogging." Louis answered, smiling as Niall nodded.

"Oh," was my reply.

The boys continued to talk about kissing and sex. I blocked out what they were saying after Niall asked questions about the female reproductive system, something I didn't want to hear. I sighed to myself.

This was going to be a long flight.

__________________________________

Hi hi hi. Sorry about the slow update. Lost the tablet again. :/

It was behind the couch, haha.

Guys did you participate in #HarrysPinkHair , #ZaynAndTheFish , #ZaynsDickIsBetterThanYou #HappyEngagmentElounor #LarryCameOut and all the rest?

Twitter is one of my favourite apps. You should follow me, @harry_twerk_

(thirsty)

amywhore... what's your guys favourite animal?

mine is a humming bird an a gazelle. aka Louis and Harry.

haha no Im kidding.

Love you guys!!

Check out my other fanfiction, Wallfower.

Byeee.

~Jade.x