t e n

Liam's POV

{ Best Song Ever | | One Direction }

"Luke!" I shouted out, trying to catch his attention. Luckily he heard and turned around, running to me with wide arms. "Payne!"

I engulfed the young blonde in my arms, chuckling. "It's great to be back!" He shouted, spinning in circles.

"I know! I love touring with you guys."

"Especially me, eh?" he nudged me. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Suuree."

I headed into the back of the stadium, searching for Niall. I had to tell him my plan. I had to. He always helped whenever I had an idea. If I asked Louis he wouldn't do anything. Putting in 10% effort and not showing up is his idea of helping. Zayn is the opposite. He over analyzes things, does it over the top. But Niall is there when he should be, sure he'll joke around but you need someone to help shake the pressure off. I kept searching, my head making swift movements left and right until I found him sitting down on his laptop.

"Niall!" I shouted out to him,jogging up to him. He peered up at me through his bleached fringe, which had fallen over his eyes and closed his laptop, putting it on the floor.

"Yeah?" he responded as I sat down next to him on the red couch.

"I-I have a plan." was all I said. He raised an eyebrow at me and mouthed the word 'Harry'. I nodded and a grin crept up on his face before he said, "Finally."

~

"Ok Manchester, last song of the night. Best Song Ever!" Louis shouted out to the screaming crowd.

The intro started and I played air guitar, laughing as Louis joined in.

"Maybe it's the way he walked, straight into my heart and stole it, through the doors and passed the guards, just like he already owned it!" Harry started singing, the crowd screaming along with him.

But why the hell did he say 'he' instead of 'she'? I looked over at Harry giving him a baffled look. He simply winked at me, making me blush.

Jesus Liam, keep it together!

I shook my head and started to sing the chorus.

"And we danced all night, to the best song ever! We knew every line, now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I wont forget her 'cause we danced all night to the best song ever! I think it went oh oh oh, I think it went yeah yeah yeah I think it goooessss."

I smiled at all the crowd, I love my fans. They mean everything to me. I put everything into my music just for them. I do it all for them and I love them. Harry continued the song.

"Said his name was George Rose, ow! And his daddy was a dentist, said I had a dirty mouth. ( I gotta dirty mouth) but he kissed me like he meant it!"

I was once again confused by why Harry had changed the gender and I could also see confusion in some of the fans faces. I shrugged it off and we continued, fireworks going off left, right and center.

Us: Oh oh oh.

Fans: Yeah yeah yeah.

Us: Oh oh oh.

Fans: Yeah yeah yeah.

The fans and us continued this for a while, before Harry hit a high note. Shivers went down my spine.

"GOODNIGHT MANCHESTER!" We all screamed at the same time.

"I love you all, especially Liam!" Harry shouted. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. He walked up to me and placed a chaste kiss to my forhead before running off stage.

I was still standing when a member of security tapped my shoulder, "Kid you gotta go, we're going to clean up." I nodded and walked off stage.

What the actual fuck just happened?