t w e n t y-n i n e

Liam's POV

{ Cher Lloyd | | Bind Your Love }

I groaned and tried to get up, something restricting me. I looked up and saw Harry's arms around me. I smiled and pulled his arms off me and headed to the kitchen. Jade was cooking something in a griddle pan and Niall was drinking Tea.

"Hey," I mumbled, sitting down.

"Hey Liam, how do you like your eggs and bacon?"

"Sunny-side up and normal." I replied.

Niall stood up and put the kettle on again, opening a jar full of tea-bags labelled 'Tea'. He then poured the water into a mug and added the tea-bags and milk and sugar.

"Here," Niall said as he slid a mug of tea towards me. I thanked him quietly and sipped the scalding liquid.

"So when are you guys releasing the new album?" Jade spoke up as she turned off the gas and transferred my food onto a plate.

"I don't know, in and around Christmas?" Niall answered, looking at me for reassurance. I shrugged and sipped my tea.

Jade pulled out a chair and sat down with two plates, handing them to me and Niall.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" I asked Jade.

She shrugged. "I'm not hungry in the morning, I'll probably just have something later."

I nodded and continued to eat my food. Harry stumbled in a few minutes later, rubbing his eyes.

"Aww," Jade cooed.

"Hi," he smiled, sitting down next to me.

"Hey sleepyhead, did you sleep good?" I asked. He nodded and yawned. I chuckled and stood up putting my plate and fork into the dishwasher.

"Harry what do you want to eat?"

"An omelette?" He gave her the puppy eyes.

Jade stood up and headed to the fridge, taking out eggs, peppers and mushrooms. She then chopped the peppers and mushrooms adding them to a pan full of eggs.

Jades phone buzzed, she picked it up. She clicked the screen then started laughing.

"What are you reading?" I asked as I leaned against the counter.

She blinked once, "Hate."

I looked at Niall who seemed worried and then looked at Harry who looked a little upset. "Jade don't read that." Niall scolded, try to take the phone away from her.

"Why?" she chuckled. "It's not like its going to hurt me. It's just some tweets from a few jealous fans. I can handle it Niall."

He sighed and looked at the screen. Harry looked at me and I sat down.

"Why isn't she upset over the hate?" Harry whispered to me.

"I can hear you Harry," I looked at Jade who was giggling.

"What are they saying?" Niall questioned, resting his head on Jades shoulder.

She furrowed her brows, then started to laugh again.

"I'm a slut, slept with 5 outta 5, gave Niall an STD, I need to die, I'm not pretty, I'm fat, I should go get hit by a car, I should cut myself, I'm a beard yada yada yada."

Niall gave me a horrified expression and looked up at Jade. She turned around and put Harry's omelette onto a plate and set it down in front of him. He eyed her suspiciously, eating the food.

"You sure your not up-"

"Niall, I'm not upset. Why would I be?" She smiled at him, judging him playfully.

I stared at her, she was laughing about hate? Well, whatever floats your boat. I remember the first time I got hate, cried for an hour.

"Babe, look at what they are saying." He pointed to the phone.

"And why should I care what they say? Don't forget what Miley said 'Forget the haters 'cause somebody loves ya.'" She smiled again, typing on her phone. My phone buzzed my pocket, and I fished it out. I had a notification from Twitter. Jade had tweeted me

@Jade_Moore ; @Real_Liam_Payne and @NiallOfficial are worried bc I'm not upset over hate? Silly boys

"Odd child, you are." I pointed at Jade and she giggled.

.

"Liam, can we get ice-cream please?" Harry pouted, clinging to my arm. I kissed his temple.

"Sure,"

We headed into an ice-cream parlour, Niall and Jade following behind.

"What do you want?" I whispered to Harry, seeing his eyebrows furrow. He played with his bottom lip, pinching it and letting go.

"Chocolate fudge." I nodded and asked the woman behind the counter for a chocolate fudge and Vanilla.

"Your so boring," Harry poked my cheek. I sent him a playful glare.

When we got our orders we sat outside, in the hot London weather. Kids were running around, smiling and giggling. Teens were walking around, countless shopping bags hanging from there arms. Couples walked around all loved up, holding hands and playfully fighting. Pigeons sat near a small fountain eating leftovers.

"Oh my god," Jade exclaimed. I looked at her as she dropped her ice-cream, cookies and cream landing with a splat! around her feet.

"Shit, are you OK?" Niall asked, shaking Jade slightly.

Jade got up, dragging Niall with her. I looked back at Harry and shrugged.

"Liam, you got a little something right," he leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth. "There."

I smiled and reached for Harry's hand, lacing our fingers together.

"You want kids when your older don't you Liam?" Harry questioned.

"Yes," I answered without thinking. Of course I want kids, preferably two. I at least wanted a boy, so I could teach him how to play football. I could ask Harry to teach him how to play guitar and cook. I'd spoil him and decorate his room with his favourite superhero or TV character.

"Good, because I do too," I leaned over a placed a gentle kiss on Harry's lips, letting my lips linger for just a few seconds longer.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

___________________________

Sooo, how was that for a chapter?

They said they loved each other!!

Next chapter is a date and its gonna be pure fluff.

I just realized Jade(me) was like the center of attention this chapter and I'm so sorry.But that would be my reaction to hate bc I don't really give a shit about hate. Its mostly jealousy and lies.

Btw that's not my real twitter username lol. Its @harry_twerk_

You now know my last name *gasp*

I'm gonna write the next chapter in 3rd POv bc its gonna be a long as chapter.

Keep voting and commenting and tell all your friends about my story bc yeah. :)

Byee.