f o u r t y-t w o

3 months later... (roll with it pls thanks)

Liam stood outside the cafe, wondering wether or not to go inside. Its been 2 months, and every day has been the longest day of his life. 2 months since what you ask? Since One Direction broke up. They had broken up due to stress, and just the fact that Harry wasn't there. Harry said it was time anyways. And they all agreed. At the back of all their minds they didn't want to say goodbye, but they had to didn't they? All bands will break up eventually. Maybe not for a while, but it felt right to the boys.

Liam blew out some air, and pushed the door open to the small café. Inside it was bright and red and green Christmas decorations were hung loosely on the walls. Liam scoped the room, seeing his favourite four boys in the corner, laughing and drinking hot coffee. Liam smiled and walked over, feeling his chest tightening.

"Hey," he spoke aloud. All four boys stopped laughing and reminiscing to gawk at Liam. And then they all tackled him in a hug. They all laughed and sat back down. Liam sat next to Harry. And Harry placed his hand on Liam's, rubbing his thumb over Liam's pink knuckles.

"I love you," Harry whispered. Zayn, Niall and Louis were busy talking about their relationships to even care what Harry was saying. "And I think I want to marry you just to prove it."

Liam's eyes widened as Harry pulled out a black velvet box, opening it to reveal a beautiful golden ring that glistened adoringly. Liam looked around seeing everyone holding sparklers and some with signs saying: "Say yes!"

"Well?" Harry smiled, dimples popping out as he got down on one knee. "Want to spend the rest of your life with an idiot like me?"

Liam cried, smiling ever so big. "Yes, I'll marry you!" He tackled Harry in a hug, peppering his face with kisses.

Harry hugged Liam back, his smile becoming so big his face was hurting. When they pulled back, Harry slid the golden ring onto Liam's finger. He gushed, "I love you Harry Styles."

"And I love you Liam Payne."

___

wow cry with me I love this ending. and I didn't write about one direction breaking up because ?? comment if you want me too. but guys, next chapter is the epilogue. *cries* I'm finally finishing my first book wow. thanks for all the lovely comments and votes and reads its really sweet and I appreciate it a lot.

peace out.

-j.xx