s i x

Liam's POV

          {Fight | |DJ Fresh}

All through the show I kept staring at Harry, watching his curls flopped effortlessly on his head, how the vein in his neck bulged during Midnight Memories.

"Thank you Dublin!" I screamed into the microphone, over the roaring crowd. We ended with Best Song Ever and fireworks were everywhere.

I walked off stage with the rest of the lads, we were all panting and sweating.

"Oh my God I love the fans so fuckin' much! They're amazing, that was all for me. I honestly love them to peices." Niall said, wiping a tear away from his eye.

"You have got a great voice Niall, you should get more solos." I said to him, pulling him into a hug.

"Thanks." Niall blushed, and pulled out of the embrace.

"2014 has really been the year for us." Harry muttered, blankly staring at the wall ahead of him smiling. His dimples were prominent and he looked happy. I have to say, these fans really are the best. Even when I was depressed, they helped me. They helped me with everything. They're all beautiful and I love each one more than the last.

"Soo," Niall's stomach grumbled, " anyone up for some food?"

"Yeah I saw a small chipper on the way up here, can we go there?"

"Sure."

~

We arrived at the small chipper and walked in. 2 teenage girls and I am assuming the man next to them who is over 6ft is there dad.

"Lynn, look!!" A girl with brown hair and blue eyes said. She was quite cute. She was clad in red Doc Martins, skinny jeans, a t-shirt that said "Future Ms.Horan" on the back and Niall's face on the front. I saw people give them out before the show. And a purple rain jacket with white poka-dots.

"What Jade- oh. my. god." 'Lynn' froze. She had darker, tanned skin, hazel eyes and dark brown hair. Her friend has wearing bright blue vans, tracksuit bottoms and a pink sweater with hearts on it. She also had fake nerd glasses with a tri-coloured aztec design on them.

"Picture?" I smiled.They both nodded, grininng.

"Daddy, here," Jade said as she handed her father her phone," click the black button."

Harry had his arms around Jade's waist, smiling. And Niall and Zayn's heads were resting on either side of Lynn's shoulders and Louis and I were making funny faces in the background.

"Cheesseeee." Jade and Lynn's father said.

Snap!

We all pulled away, but Niall caught hold of Jade's elbow, pulling her back.

"I like the t-shirt," he smiled.

"Thanks," she blushed, she had dimples like Harry! Both of them are so cute.

"Aren't you the girl who was for some reason like, 8ft in the air? And I waved to you during Kiss You?" Zayn asked, running his hands through his hair.

"Twas me," she bowed.

"Your other daughter is very quiet." I whispered to the tall man.

"She isn't my daughter, it's Jade's friend." he chuckled.

"Oh sorry..."

"Tony." he stuck his hand out for me to shake, which I did.

"Zayn will you please marry Lynn? Like, O.M.G.! Your ship name could be Layn. I see it now ' Layn O'Malik." she stretched her hands theatrichally as if a sign were infront of her.

"Your quite hyper aren't you?" Harry smiled at Jade.

"It's the adreniline and fuck!"

"I like you," Niall smiled "aren't afraid to curse."

"I'm Irish sure. I try not to, Harry is my favourite and he doesn't like girls who curse."

Harry went over to her and kissed her cheek, resulting in Jade blushing a deep crimson. I pointed to her shirt. She looked down and shrugged.

"Niall's cute,sexy,but mostly cute."

"By any chance do you have a boyfriend?" Zayn suddenly asked. She shook her head.

I smirked and grabbed Niall by the shoulders, pushing him into Jade.

"Fuck you Liam! I swear I will stab you!" Jade said through a loud laugh.

"It's here catchphrase, no joke." Lynn reassured me.

"You're quiet."

"Nervous." she gave me a small smile and I nodded.

"Come on Jade, mammy will kill us you know what she is like." Tony said, looking up from his phone.

"One Direction is standing right in-fucking-front of me. Look!" she flailed her arms.

"Jade." he sternly glared at his daughter.

"Daddy," she mocked, hands on her hips, " Ok! Fine. Ugh. Bye guys!" she ran up and hugged us all. Niall whispered something in her ear, making her nod.

~

"Oh my god I am stuffed!" I declared.

"Same,"

"I know,"

"Me too,"

"Yes!" Niall fistpumped the air.

"The hell?" I raised a brow at Niall.

"I got Jade's number and she agreed to go on a date with me Monday night."

"Get some!" Louis shouted, making all of us laugh.

I really love spending my time with these guys.

_____________________

I included me and my best friend in the story. Friday, (night of the concert) we went to a chipper afterwards. Me and Lynn were both wearing what I described. I'm sorry I had to! ;)

Niall's my 2nd favourite,sooo since I can't be with Harry, I shall go for Neil<3

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.

~Jade.x