n i n e t e e n

Liam's POV

{ Bloodstream | | Ed Sheeran }

Now it was the afternoon, and me and the rest of the boys were packing up to move to our next destination. Jade was helping Niall pack, because she is a girl and Niall well, hes just Niall.

Louis and Zayn were about to head down to East Bowling to see Zayn's grandmother and Harry and I were packing our suitcases.

"Liam, what's that noise?" I stopped packing and listened to what sounded like someone, singing? It wasn't Niall and Louis and Zayn aren't ones to just belt out a tune. I looked at Harry and shrugged. I recognized the song as Bloodstream by Harry's good friend Ed.

"Someone singing, you done packing?" I asked Harry.

He nodded, "Yeah, you?"

"Yeah," I opened the door and headed out into the lounge area where Niall was sitting on his laptop with beats on his head. I went up to him and pulled the beats off him.

"Hey!" He whined reaching out for the beats but I gave them to Harry who put them behind his back. I chuckled, he's too cute.

"Niall,"

"What?" he grumbled.

"Who's singing?"

A small smile made its way to Niall's lips before he finally said, "Jade."

I was a little shocked that she hadn't told us earlier that she could sing, and that well. I asked Niall where she was and he replied with an 'I don't know.' I rolled my eyes at his typical behavior and went looking for Jade. I checked around the tour bus but I couldn't find her. I thought it was best to check in Niall's room. I opened the door and Jade was sitting with her back facing me as she belted out the lyrics to Bloodstream. She hadn't heard me come in, I saw small wires attached to her phone and knew immediately she was listening to the song on her phone.

I went up behind her and tapped her shoulder, she let out a little squeak and whipped her head around. I jumped back as she had scared me with her speed.

Jade pulled out her headphones and put them aside before looking back at me with her hand over her heart, "Jesus Christ Liam, you scared the shit out of me."

"Um sorry, b-but was that you singing?"

Jade looked a little upset. "Was I really that bad?"

"No! You weren't bad at all, I-I just was-" I tripped over my own words and Jade started to laugh at me because my face was red and I was a blubbering mess.

"Thanks, for the compliment. I think."

I sent her a small smile and Niall walked in. "I heard noises."

Jade started to laugh, and I cracked a grin.

"Babe, I'm fine," She reassured Niall, wiping the tears from under her eyes.

I watched as Niall helped Jade up, placing a small kiss on her cheek and sitting her down on his lap. Jade started to close her eyes, and Niall was rocking her back and forth singing a lullaby. A quiet snore escaped her and Niall turned around placing her softly on the bed.

"Why did you put her to sleep?" I whispered to Niall when he got up. He shrugged and walked out of the room, tugging me along with him.

They are just too cute, I'm going to tweet about it and ask the fans. Some love it and some don't, but hey, you can't please everyone.

_______________________________

Jiall guys, Jiall.

Anyone shipping it?

My friend is currently reading this story and she was a little angry about Jiall bc she is a Niall girl. Shanini, my gurl, just pretend its you, k?

OK, I have a plan. It's original in my mind, I mean every love story is they fall in love, see someone 'cheating' and yada yada its overused.

And I mean, really? Can you not come up with something different?

guess not.

So mine isnt anything like that, and no its not some crazy hormonal ex running back to Harry or Liam, bc not all exs are crazy and/or sluts.

Bc that is also overused.

I have a funny pun.

What's brown and sticky?

A stick.

I nearly peed myself, Ricky Dillon is soooo funny!!

O2L anyone?

My faves are; Connor, Kian and Ricky.

1.3K?

Guys, group hug.

*hugs you*

sorry for the long ass authors note.

Byeeeeee.

Love you <3<3<3

-Jade.x