t w e l v e

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @ziamtomylirry bc her comment was so cute!  I love her username and you should all go follow her. ♡

_____________________

Liam's POV

        { Sing | | Ed Sheeran }

"Niall, why did you tell Ashton?" I pouted, knowing Ashton, he will tell the other boys and I will have to say goodbye to my friendship with Harry.

"I didn't mean to! I swear!" he defended. I huffed and ran my hands through my hair.

"Just.. do you have those dinner reservations ready?"

He ran off to another room and came back with the reservations in his hand.

"Thanks." I muttered as I took them.

Me and Harry were going to have dinner in a restaurant downtown.  That is, if he says yes. I've liked Harry since the X-Factor, even before One Direction was put together. So this was really going to make or break our friendship.  If he says yes, maybe we could pursue a relationship. But if he says no we could stil be friends but it wouldn't be the same.

"Liam, you'll be fine. I'm sure Harry has feelings for you." Niall reassures me. It's not really helping me but I guess I should chill out.

"Yeah, thanks. I-I'll go talk to him now." I start to walk to Harry's dressingroom. What if he says no? Are we going to go back to the way we were? What if he says yes?  And if we do end up dating, will we be able to handle the pressure?  And what about the fans? Will we lose some?  Gain some?  I let out a long sigh, in order to try and clear my thoughts and calm myself down.

Harry was leaning against a wall, talking to some crew member. His lips moved slowly as he talked, pronouncing every word correctly.

"Uh, Harry?" I interrupted him. He immediately stopped talking and turned to me. His eyes showed a fondness of my presence. He looked me up and down, a small smile on his lips.  He whispered to the crew member, who nodded and walked off.

"Yeah?" he finally responded. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I stood frozen, unsure of what to say.

A smirk crossed his lips. My breath hitched in my throat when his index finger lifted my jaw up, closing my mouth. He leaned in, placing a delicate kiss to the corner of my mouth.

"I'd love to go to dinner with you." he whisperer, his lips skimming my ear. A shiver went down my spine, causing me to shudder. Harry merely chuckled and walked away.

I look around and Niall was staring wide-eyed at me, his jaw about to hit the floor.  I gave him a smile, which I know looked like a grimace and shrugged.

Time to get ready for my date.

________________________

Ok, this is like my fav chapter.

Pllleaaseee vote and comment what you think.  If you want me to slow down or speed up just say so.

Thats what she said…..

ahahaah

~Jade ♡