t w o

Liam's POV

    {Someday | | John Legend}

"Harry?"

"Yeah mate?" He smiled.

"Uhh," I never had a specific topic I wanted to talk about, I just wanted to talk to Harry.

He chuckled and ran his hands through his hair. His beautiful chocolate locks that always looked so smooth. Almost like real chocolate.

"Liam, do you want to play truth or dare?" Niall asked from the other side of the van.

"Uh, sure."

"Truth or Dare?" Louis asked Zayn, turning to get a better view of the Bradford boy.

"Truth."

"Pussy." Harry laughed. "Tell me a secret about Perrie."

"Um, she puts concealer on her arms sometimes." Zayn tapped away on his phone.

All 4 of us stared at him.

"What?" Zayn looked up.

"Concealer?" I asked.

"On her arms?" Niall finished for me.

"Yeah. Doesn't Eleanor do that?"

"NO!" Louis shouted. "No no no no no no no no no!"

"Louis, what the hell?" Harry reached out to Louis, putting his hand on his shoulder only for Louis to bite his hand and kick him away.

"Louis what's gotten into you?" I asked.

"Shut up! I hate you! Get away from me!" He screamed at me.

"Nigel, stop at a hospital!" I shouted at the driver, who nodded in response.

I was scared for my best friend. He has never lashed out, or kicked and screamed at us like that. It was like a different person.

_________________

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.

~J.xx