e i g h t e e n

Liam's POV

                   { Beside You | | 5 Seconds of Summer }

"Shhh, quickly take it!" I heard someone say. I groaned and pulled Harry closer to me.

Snap.

I opened one eye and looked to see a giggling Louis and Zayn looking down at a phone. Louis looked up at me and his face paled, "Abort mission!" They both fled out the door, almost falling over my shoes.

"What was that about?" I looked down at Harry as he opened his eyes and yawned. I smiled and pushed a stray hair away from his eyes.

"I don't know babe, now let's get up and see what Louis and Zayn were doing." I pulled the covers off and slung my legs over the edge of the bed.

"Wait." Harry protested.

"Wh-" I was cut off by plump lips attaching to mine. It took me a second to realize Harry was kissing me. I was about to kiss back but Harry had already pulled away. I let out a sigh and followed Harry out the door to Louis and Zayn laughing at I'm assuming a joke?

"What's so funny?" Harry yawned.

Louis let out a loud laugh and pointed to Zayns phone screen. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the phone by force. "Hey!" Zayn reached for the phone but I turned around and looked at the screen. It was a tweet that Zayn had posted a few seconds ago.

@zaynmalik; Getting cosy are we? ;) x pic.twitter/DF3hh5k

I opened up the picture and it was me and Harry spooning. My jaw dropped and the phone felt to the ground where it shattered.

"Liam!" Zayn said through clenched teeth, picking up what was left of his phone and throwing it away once he realized it was broken beyond repair.

He continued to ramble about how the SD card is small and if he doesn't find it he will kill me. I zoned out after that, all I could see was his lips moving and his hands making gestures as he glared at me.

Management are going to kill me, then Harry and then Louis and Zayn.

"Liam! Liam can you hear me?" I regained my senses when Harry shook my shoulders, shouting in my ear.

"Ye-I- Zayn I-" I struggled to get everything out in a coherent sentence.

"Come here," Harry pulled me into a hug. It was a simple gesture but for those few short seconds, all the weight of the world was off my shoulders.

"What's wrong? I never saw what was on the screen." Harry looked frantically between Zayn, Louis and I looking for an answer. Zayn was still pissed but kept his glare fixed on the wall behind me, Louis was looking down ashamed and I wasn't responding.

"Modest." was all I said in reply. Harry gave me look but soon his face paled, he knew what I meant. There was no getting out of this one. Me and Harry definitely  looked like a couple now that 2 intimate pictures of us have been leaked. And we were definitely going to have a price to pay.

~

"Tom, please!" I begged, tears welling in my eyes as I looked away.

He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Liam, look at me."

I closed my eyes and looked back at Tom, "You and Harry are in a relationship?" I nodded. Tom crinkled his nose in disgust but continued nonetheless, "I will let you two stay in your relationship, if you don't show any PDA around me and don't tweet about the picture. Don't make it look like you are trying to clear anything up, its too suspicious. These directioners catch on quickly, smart little shits they are."

I smiled. Another reason I love my girls.

"Thank you Tom!" I exclaimed as I ran out the door. I ran down to the reception where I told the boys to wait.

Harry was pacing back and forth, playing with his bottom lip.

"Harry!" I whispered and beckoned him over. I pulled him to me with the collar of his shirt and placed a short kiss on his lips.

"What was that for?"

"Can't I kiss my boyfriend?" I pouted.

"But I thou-" I cut him off with another kiss. "Tom said its OK, just don't tweet at all about the picture and no PDA in front of Tom."

Thank fucking god.

_____________________________________________

IM BACK MY LIL' TURTLES.

Guys ,1.1K?!?!

I love you guys sooooooooo fucking much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!<3

I'm so sorry I was gone about a month?? Omg I haven't read or looked at a fanfic in FOREVER.

But guys I really am sorry and I can't thank you enough for 1.1K.

VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW.

~Jade.x