s i x t e e n

Liam's POV

{ Gotta Be You | | One Direction }

I sat in the bathroom for hours, listening to the low hum of the tourbus' engine and Zayn's snores. It was about 2 a.m. but I could care less. I made no attempt to move as my body was full of pain because of the position I was in and my eyes were puffy from the continuous sobs that racked my body these last few hours. My throat was itchy, I needed a drink. I stood up from the floor and looked in the mirror.

Dark grey bags hung under my lifeless eyes, my nose had gone red from constant friction, my cheeks were flushed and raw and my lips were chapped beyond belief. My hair was an unruly mess and my clothes were wrinkled and sat uncomfortably on my body.

I breathed out a sigh and took one last look of the ghost that used to be Liam Payne.

The kitchen was small containing a fridge, a countertop and a few cupboards. I took out a glass and filled it with cold water. I gulped down the water within a couple seconds, my throat stinging and aching.

Stupid crying.

I hung my head as I remembered the reason behind my tears. My head lifted when someone called my name. I looked up and Harry stood in Calvin Klein boxers, watching me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Tom called," he started walking towards me. " I know why you were upset earlier."

"So?"

"Soo…  I say fuck management because I wanna be with you." he smiled at me. I returned the gesture and decided to play dumb.

"What are you asking Harry?"

He let out a small chuckle as he walked closer to me, our chests touching, "Liam James Payne, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"I would love to."

Harry leaned in, pressing a short kiss to my lips showing that he was just as happy.

Because he was mine and I was his.

_____________________

Heyyyyyy suprise update!

I'm not at the field day.  Rebbelllll.

Making a new fanfic;)

Tis called Wallflower and it is a Harry Styles AU.

Also, please comment who is your favourite member and what is your favourite body part on them.

Be serious tho.

I'll go first, ahem.

Harry;  hands, arms, back, his lil tummy, back, legs, feet, lips, dimples, eyes.

I just love every little thing about Harry.

Hahaha, byyeeeee.

Love yous all, remember, feedback means faster and longer updates!! :)

Please vote and comment what you think of this chapter.

-Jade ♡